Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    this spells acc seem much lower than when i used it on the test server showing almost 35% of my spells are missing on bugards in aby Garberg and im even using sushi..
    (0)

Character
    Sabishii
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    All I know is that I learned the spell, and been casting it on dolls in altepa A and missing 70-80% of the time in a Strength setup, and I've never seen that for any other physical spells I've had in playing BLU. It's ridiculous that all our spells are accurate, yet this spell which is good damage (1k+ w/o CA+Efflux, 3.7k with TP, CA+Efflux) misses 3/4ths of the time. It makes the spell pointless unless you're /THF, which isn't viable in most situations unless you're trying to boost your epeen screenshots or something. It's not like my ACC is gimp or something. All my other spells are hitting. This spell needs to be unnerfed.
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    So basically a spell not worth even setting. Nice.
    (1)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Iunno, I call Triple Attack worth setting it for if you have nothing else to use the set points on.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Tashan
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Worth setting for cheaper double attack
    (0)

Reduce or get rid of the penalty incurred after setting blue magic spells.
    The concept is that you acquire blue magic spells via learning and then you can change battle strategies by picking and choosing spells within the blue magic spell points and set limitations. If you were able to change spells freely, the whole battle strategy aspect would be lost, so we have no plans to remove/reduce the penalty.

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It's still worth setting. Triple Attack is around 2~5% more effective than our gimped Double Attack trait too, assuming it isn't gimped as well.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
    Using BLU against VT+ mobs, evidently.
    The development team does, in fact, test physical Blue Magic against Incredibly Tough monsters and Notorious Monsters. How else could they consistently make the entire demographic of spells perform so disappointingly against those entire demographics of monsters?

I'd be all over a Heavy Strike that had good accuracy and a higher recast. I have pretty of stuff to cast on weak stuff. I want more stuff to cast on hard stuff.
    (0)

Character
    Shadowviper
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I am pretty sure that the high mod % was not intended for us to stack every piece of STR gear we have to try for uber dmg but so we can put a fair bit of accuracy on and still do good dmg.
    (1)

Character
    Prothescar
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Even in full accuracy the spell misses an incredible amount of the time. Invalid argument.
    (4)

Character
    Shadowviper
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    And at this point as close as we are to true Endgame how much content has been added now that is adjusted more so for lv 99 versus 95. We also dont know what sorta of gear/items we will recieve by then that would also boost our accuracy. Its not like the spell cost a ton or has a super long recast if it misses recast it move on. DD miss all the time fighting the harder mobs currently in game whats the difference, oh cause we use MP, what about RNGs that are eating up ammo. Blu has easily become OP and we compain about a spell like this. Really if I was going to complain about a new spell it would be Mortal, its extremely rare you can land on any mob more less the effect to take place and the cost to even try it makes it completely worthless.
    (2)

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast