Character
    Evlkairi
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Scarlet Delirium sugestion

I tink the way Scarlet Delirium should be implemented to work is using a system like "Sublimation" from the Sch job abilities, Sublimation uses a system where you turn the abilitie on and a icon apears indicatin you that the abilitie is chargin up taking your hp and converting it into mp, when it reaches max mp it will change the icon indicating you it has reached its max and you turn it on using the abilitie again at will.

Scarlet Delirium could be very good by using this same method i tink, turn the abilitie on and while this as you take dmg it will charge the % at wich our dmg will be boosted, by reachin its max it will change icon indicating us it is maxed and by turning it on again it will activate for the duration granting us our boost.

By using this system also we will control when we wanna use it wich wold not be random when we have too much hate and whit the abilitie we will only generate even more and just die easier.

Anyways this are my toughs on trying to get our abilitie fixed and make it usefull and not just a wasted abilitie that we will pretty much never use or it will only be activated in moments where we will simply not be able to.
    (0)

Character
    Madawc
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    I would like to see it as a Job Trait that would either

1. Accumulate damage taken and "slowly" decays over time.

or

2. Activate if more then 25% HP is lost in one hit, lasts for 1min. Can be overwritten by new procs.
    (0)

Character
    Koren
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    A job trait that accumulates damage/hits and decays over time would be more suited for PLD, a job closer designed to taking hits. People say that DD tank by doing damage. Depending what attributes get increased and how high, a PLD could start being a high tiered DD by tanking.

A jot trait for DRK I'd think would be along the lines of gain an attack boost relative to remaining HP. ex. at white HP (~100-75%) = 0% bonus, at yellow (75-50%) = 10% bonus, at orange (50-25%) = 25% bonus, at red (1-25%) = 50% bonus.

The OP idea gave me an settling feeling that a Sublimation type tweak might be in store for MNK's Boost JA since Chakra is planned to be powered up by it.
    (0)

Character
    Zoner
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Tell me the OP is trollin
    (0)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World