Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Empyrean Armor

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    You know... after parsing out that regain effect on moonshade i think i may swap back around gear a bit but everything is still the same as i posted except maybe i should dig the twilight out storage and attempt to augment another store tp back and hope for a number higher than 3 or try chakrams this time.

*edit* those two lines don't contradict themselves, i've rolled and upgraded my gear today. The 2mp/tic sounds nice but that's about it. i'd be reducing a good tp setup to gain mp i may never really use. Mp hardly goes to heals and battery charge puts me right back into my normal mp range. Lost the lot on the tiara so it'll be put on hold till tomorrow after the pops get refarmed.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fyreus; 04-21-2011 at 12:33 AM.

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    In abyssea the mp is a drop in the bucket and goes unnoticed tbh. Outside abyssea i don't use large mp spells unless i'm about to close quad and mb but if i wanna use mp like that i have other classes i can do that with. Blu is pretty badass but that body won't help mana abusers outside abyssea but its nice to help get you back on track if mana management is difficult.
    (0)

Character
    Horovivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwate View Post
    Scuro I know what you mean, I just look at the bright side....the stats.
    The Head may be ugly, but its beast.
    (0)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6