Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

need for the game to be more SOLOABLE

Because people do not want to do any thing other then ABYSSEA this game needs to be more Soloable because you cannot find a party if you dont have ABYSSEA you cannot lvl your jobs without spending hours opon hours, days opon days just to die and have to start over again making no progress unless you have ABYSSEA

well i dont and the reason is the day(or month) after i bought mine through steam the ABYSSEA version came out and if i knew that i would have waited

well this is my rant
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Greetings!

Imagine the frustration of me, and others alike, who paid for full or otherwise high prices for the past expansions, including the add-ons which are 9,99 EUR/GBP/USD each only to be introduced to cheap 10-20 €£$ collections not so long after the release.

Meaning to say, I fully understand the frustration. I think one either gets used to it, or one can only keep complaining. I'm not sure if I got used to it, or if I just don't have the energy to care anymore...

ANYways, it's far from impossible to levelUP without Abyssea; there is the Fields and Grounds of Valor, which are increasingly popular methods for leveling up (and likely will be more so after the versions update that is around the corner). Even without those, the Experience yield is not bad at all from single monsters when you compare it to what it used to be around 5 years ago when I started. There were no Fields of Valor and it was quite hard to even duo for even little bit of EXP especially at low levels.

Now of course, a 'regular' party was easier to come by back then, so it's not that I do not agree with you. I actually play mostly solo, or with a friend or few, so any kind of solo-friendliness is a plus in my opinion, and this is something that I think still calls for improvement.

Just some thoughts~
    (2)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    Because people do not want to do any thing other then ABYSSEA this game needs to be more Soloable because you cannot find a party if you dont have ABYSSEA you cannot lvl your jobs without spending hours opon hours, days opon days just to die and have to start over again making no progress unless you have ABYSSEA

well i dont and the reason is the day(or month) after i bought mine through steam the ABYSSEA version came out and if i knew that i would have waited

well this is my rant
    Dude, I see your point but as it is with life, there's room for improvement but for other areas, you have to live with it. That's how you build personal character and if you really love the game find ways around it. We're a community... try to help to find some help. If this is too much to bare for the money you pay, drop it and find another game.

Since 2003-04 I've played FFxi and enjoyed all the suffering the game had to offer. I'm serious! Players had complaints THEN, they have complaints NOW and they'll continue to have complaints in the FUTURE! If you don't realize the game is the way it was design but future resolutions will be made, this game's NOT for you. Deal with it!
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Really???

Your playing an MMO and you want to play solo? ooook.
    (0)

Character
    Katz
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 57
    Sadly if you dont have abyssea to leech in, nor ls people who set up parties any more, how are you going to get exp if you dont solo. I hear what you are saying, some servers do have low numbers of people who party. It has become much easier to solo than it was when the parties where about. Like someone said there are FOV and TOV pages you can do. Make sure you get your reraise regen and if you are a mage refresh. I do worry how you are going to learn about skillchains and party setups and roles in groups but it seems there are not many people doing outside stuff of abyssea. If you can bite the bullet and get it, seriously think about it if you cant. This game going to be more frustration for you than success especially as more and more people dont respect solo players out to have fun.
    (0)

Aww look 11 jobs you can leech Abyssea with. Totally worth the investment to buy the expansions right?
    (0)
    Proud to be "Old School" and to have completed CoP pre-nerf

Character
    Symbiote
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Seriously? More soloable than it already is? Would you like to brew things outside of Abyssea too?

Please, SMD111 (I can see why you hide your name with that). Stop thinking and stop posting. If you want to play solo, I suggest you log out of FFXI and go play a console game. The sole purpose of an MMO (hence the name) is to work together with other people.
    (0)

Character
    Aramaru
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 41
    OP is the reason I quit WoW and returned to Vana'diel.
    (1)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    hold on what realy p'd me off is most people that do party will only party in ABYSSEA, and if you dont have it then your sol for the most part, and without people partying you wont get anywhere

@Symbiote
    "Seriously? More soloable than it already is? Would you like to brew things outside of Abyssea too?"
    yes when no one will party, i reiterate YES!

"Please, SMD111 (I can see why you hide your name with that)."
    no that is my net handle

yes i know that mmo is suppose to be played in groups but when no body will party with you if your not in ABYSSEA the your sol and have to solo

@Aramaru
    see the big problem is i dont necessarily want to solo but try and do anything when no body will party

@Octaviane
    i would get ABYSSEA but im n a limited budget so not yet hopefully by jan

@Unleashhell
    "Your playing an MMO and you want to play solo? ooook."
    well when thare are no party's except in ABYSSEA yes how els do you think i got to lvl 67 all solo except for [Quest]Atop the Highest Mountains,Limit Break2 and 3-5 lvl's in Crawlers' Nest which took for ever to get a party to invite me(3 days of waiting flag up)
    (0)

Player
    PLAY BST move on CASE CLOSE!
    (0)