Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparthos View Post
    Arch DL could have been designed for individuals with or without Empyrean weapons in a much better fashion.

As it stands, the battle is a zerg where you absolutely need Perfect Defense because when you have 2-5 DLs spawned spamming TP there is nothing you can do but throw damage into it before the effect wears off and you're swarmed. It also doesn't help that the clones can disengage you, wasting precious time or causing you to target the 'wrong' ADL leading to instant failure.

So to sum the battle up, you have to bring a large group for a shallow (4 drops) lootpool, an element of luck is at play (clones, retargeting), the only strategy is to zerg (Fiat Lux was far better designed) and you need 5 NMs with dubious lootpools in order to even engage this mob.

Backwards progression SE, backwards progression. Overall, the Arch mobs are copy/paste and are pathetic reward and design wise.
    Yeah but you see they're actually there for the lvl 99 relic upgrade trials not for their loot pools.
    (0)

Character
    Kogenta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Please change monster distribution on Dynamis-Jeuno. As it is now, it's UNPLAYABLE.
    Gratefully, the playerbase.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Kogenta View Post
    Please change monster distribution on Dynamis-Jeuno. As it is now, it's UNPLAYABLE.
    Gratefully, the playerbase.
    How? There are several good camps there. imo Windy should get the change not Jeuno.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    Yeah but you see they're actually there for the lvl 99 relic upgrade trials not for their loot pools.
    Seems all Dynamis exists for now is to churn out relics so who knows.
    (0)

Sparthosx - Lakshmi - 90 BLU BRD SAM COR RNG DNC PUP BST WAR WHM
    Sig by Kingfury

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonlionheart View Post
    Considering SMN is about the only job that gets anything from it, yeah you're probably the only one.
    I was afraid of that. =\
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Kogenta
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleashhell View Post
    How? There are several good camps there. imo Windy should get the change not Jeuno.
    It's painful to farm TE in Jeuno and actually do a full LS run. Last TE, the one on the upper floor, pretty much always results in a massive link with goblins downstairs. Windurst is a little more friendly imho, but still not a top choice for farming.
    (1)

Character
    Falseliberty
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    jeuno is not horrible... its fawking omg horrible, please fix monster placement there k thx SE >.>
    (0)

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    I've done dynamis in jeuno a few times but I don't remember much of what it was like before the changes since I was gone for a year. I just always assumed it was always overcrowd cause of the way we pulled and haven't had issues then or now other than the quick respawn times.
    (0)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Falseliberty
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    well in comparison bastok sandy bea and xarc all have sum decent open camps where u dont feel like your inside a sardine can. windy TEs easy but no easy camps for new NMs. jeuno by FAR the worst and for no real reason i can think of
    (0)

Character
    Yinnyth
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It's true Jeuno's spawns are absolutely terrible, and for more reasons than one. Shall I list them?!

1. There are only 4 safe camps: entrance, upper jeuno zoneline, and the front and back ends of the palace.
    2. When camping at the front of the palace, if you cast sleepga on a mob at the wrong time, your sleepga will hit the mobs on the upper level of the palace, and wind up linking everything inside.
    3. NM's "wander range" is so large that if a person winds up kiting one past you then using hide (or simply dying), there's a good chance the NM won't despawn but will instead turn around and wander back through your group (and aggro).

To say nothing of the annoyance of the NMs themselves and attempting to clear a path to the pop area for each neo NM.
    (1)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast