Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dagger Trials - Evasion Path - #27

Hi,

I was wondering if someone knew a way to get through Trial #27 any way other than the ways listed here.

Thanks for your help.
    (0)

Character
    Kiimara
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I did two Kila's and when it came to this I did Riverne - Site B01....But it took a lot of patience. Other than the ones listed though I'm at a loss.
    (0)

Sig by Kingfury!
    (jobs in order) SMN90, BST90, WHM90, BLM90, DNC90, THF 90

I was thinking of some level sync solutions. But didn't find one yet.
    (0)

Player
    Well, it's a monster type listed there, but not exactly the same method. You can use Aeolian Edge to kill massive amounts of Morbolings at once, or better yet, conscript a Blue Mage to slaughter them with Charged Whisker while you just handle pulling for him or her.

It's probably the best method that doesn't involve Wind Weather.
    (1)

Sorry spankWustler i believe a link is missing from your post, since i can't see witch method you are referring to. My guess is youre talking about abyssea konsh

I'm believe i'm gonna try either :

- Demonic Rose 75-78 Vunkerl Inlet (S)
    or
    - Ameretat 66-68 Wajaom Woodlands
    (0)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    The murder malboros in abyssea - konschtat way sounds the easiest, fastest, and most painless. Shout in jueno on the day before windday(waterday?), go there, murder every malboro for the entire day. Should be able to finish in a day...

Trying to figure out other ways to do it sounds like a huge headache and a gigantic waste of time.
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I did Malboros in either Bhaflau Thickets or Wajoam Woodlands twice. Wait for wind weather, kill the 4 near each other and run in a loop. They're on a 5 minute respawn, so it isn't *that* slow but it is frustrating when weather disappears.
    (2)

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I did mine when wind weather still gave one kill, but Ochus in Rolanberry (S) worked out okay.
    (0)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

I did one Kila in vukerl inlet [s]/wajaom woodlands. The second Kila I did I teamed up with a thf, blu, and another dnc on windsday in abyssea konschtat on morbolings, we massacred about 150 in an hour. They die fast and respawn fast. Get one person to pull em while everyone else ambercleaves, it goes pretty quick. Ws spam in general works if you're not concerned about ruby lights.
    (0)
    Last edited by Anethia; 09-15-2011 at 11:11 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcueides View Post
    Sorry spankWustler i believe a link is missing from your post, since i can't see witch method you are referring to. My guess is youre talking about abyssea konsh
    Sorry that I wasn't more clear; I meant the ones in Abyssea that the wiki article mentioned. Killing them one at a time is a pain in the wiener because there's no wind weather in Abyssea, but if you can kill them with an AoE using Atma and stuff then it's pretty quick. This also prevents the little buggers from leveling up, which might happen if you kill them at a prolific rate one-by-one.

I think the ones in Wajaom Woodlands/Bhaflau Thickets will be much faster if weather is kind to you, so that's a very good choice. Abyssea-Konschtat is more of a back-up plan if the uncaring Random Number Generator decides the wind shall not blow in the vomit-toned forests of Aht Urghan that day.
    (1)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast