Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Antaress
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Anza View Post
    And Triple Shot is horrid for COR since we're severely limited on ammo choices and nobody is going to want to be shooting 3x the Oberon's Bullets unless you're insanely rich AND have an ammo supply (highly unlikely).

What COR is actually spamming /ra using stuff like Triple Shot, all this new Snapshot gear, Rapid Shot from Navarch +1/+2 head?? It's simply ridiculous.

Devs, PLEASE don't listen do this person >.> Triple Shot and all the /ra gear you gave us are simply amazing. Although I agree about bounty shot ;~ there are other better additions that could be done tho!
    (0)

Character
    Kaidah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    COR Lv 95
    I like the chest finder idea sounds very CORish
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Antaress View Post
    Devs, PLEASE don't listen do this person >.> Triple Shot and all the /ra gear you gave us are simply amazing. Although I agree about bounty shot ;~ there are other better additions that could be done tho!
    Well the ja dose not realty fit the job may be if it was on next shot you can do 1-3 more shot or even have it so that for the next few sec your rng attks become magic dmg like the mnk m point ja.
    Any way it would be cool if cor could porc TH charges with its QD say +1 each time but make it like a 33% so you cant out do a thf th but at the same time you can out do a /thf th.
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    It does fit the job...have you ever noticed that our main weapon is the gun?
    (0)

Player
    Bah making this about something its not just saying what i think i see cor as a magic dd much more then a physical dd. If the ja was random or had an add effect on it beyond just shooting more i could see but all it dose is 3 rng attk at once so a gimply barrages. (More side note, dam it i wish there where pm on this form, cor main thing is not a weapon its the ability to play the odds to get buffs and add effect that was how the job was intended when it was first made and was that way for a long time but now the way things are the the buff and add effect are nothing to what else there is for things that you do not have to play the odd there no reward for the risk any more.)

But back on to thread topics what do you think about adding in a possible th proc for QD kind of like you need to get a dagger that give the + to the QD it self.
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    And I never said we don't do those things. I just said it fits the job, cause we're gunners. Do I wanted something different than triple shot from previous update? Yes. Does it fit rangers more? Yes. But still it fits, cause again gun is our main weapon.

I disagree on TH through QD, those are different things, no reason to mix them. Do I want Bounty shot? Yes, I'd love it. Do I think it should be part of QD? Not at all, QD is already strong as it is, the only thing we could ask for it could be a third charge(like scholars get more charges as they level).
    (0)

To be honest..... i have to agree with Jski a little more than Seha...... before you bite my head hear me out.... the more and more i look at how i need to gear my cor... If i truly wanted to be a great cor DD i need magic enhancing gear Mag acc, and MAB, and AGI ect. and stuff like snapshot really dosent look that cost effective... actually using your /ra to TP/DD by its self dosn't seem that cost effective either..... QD can dd just as good as /ra can with the right gear and now that it can feed you TP while not giving the mob tp, it seems like a better choice to tp with in a party. and not to mention that our new WSs dont even rely on the dmg of the bullet it self most cors will hotkey /bronze bullet right before the WS is lunched so they arent wasting expensive bullets.

Idk... i just think that it wouldve been a lol more proactive for cor to have better options in QD gear, (yes marksmanship is our main) but you honestly need to ask yourself how good is /ra to cor if WildFire dosent even rely on bullet dmg and its purely magic based.
    (0)

Character
    Sehachan
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Again, I never denied that aspect of the job. Most of my damage comes from QD spam.

QD can dd just as good as /ra can with the right gear
    actually my ranged attacks land for 150/200ish, whilst QD goes for 800-1k, it's not as good, it's way better. I'm not saying that ranged attacks are the most important thing, you're both misunderstanding my point.

I was just pointing at that specific statement where triple shot is something alien to a corsair. It's not. Me too like you wanted something different for the job, but still this ability doesn't suck at all.
    (0)

Character
    Bepe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    IDK know about you, basically the people saying they don't like all our new ranged stuff, but I don't mind spamming the crap out of ranged attack and getting 100 tp in 2 to 3 shots and then firing off a 4k-5k wildfire, just saying... But yea it would be cool to get a pirate type aspect to our job dealing with treasures and loot etc.
    Edit: Why do ppl seem to assume that we must use ranged DD and quickdraw separate? Beacuse I use wildfire, I main vulcan's staff and everytime quick draw is up, I spam Fire Shot for 1k+ damage. That helps me get to 100 tp that much faster to fire off a near hateless (love it!) wildfire. Not to mention wildfire damage is boosted by 20% with af3+2 boots(I think this is the value), with a fire shot >> wildfire combo. However, I can understand how some people would think this is too much of a hassle or too expensive. Yes, I do go through bullets fast, I use iron or steel bullets (because i'd like to keep some money...), and fireshot in oberon bullets. I have a snapshot/ 5 hit set, a quick draw set, and a wildfire set which I'm constantly switching through, and it is quite a hassle. Lost a few oberon bullets just because of all the gear swaps too (sad days ; ; )
    (0)
    Last edited by Pebe; 03-22-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2