Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dancer equipment, WS, TPDOT, EVA. Give me your opinion.

Hi,

So i'm working on my dancer's equipment, and i would like some feedback.

Here it goes. Considering i'm working on two kila +2 daggers for evasion gear.
    And planning on having Loki's Kafkan & Aia's bonnet for WS gear.

My evasion gear : Evasion

My Weapon Skill gear : Weapon Skill

Its focused on DEX and crit dmg+ for evisceration. But i don't know if its for the best.

My TP/DoT gear :TP/DOT Gear

Focused haste & -delay. But maybe i should wear my Dusk+1 instead of Ocelot. 1% more haste.
    (0)
    Last edited by Arcueides; 09-13-2011 at 05:33 AM.

First I recommend getting AF+2 :3

Evasion set: the brisk mask has -12 evasion on it so I don't recommend wearing that. If you want to kill out evasion the daggers are where you start. Without using any AF+2 you should try for something like this
    It has about 53 more evasion than your current set.
    You could use a wivre mask, opticle hat or or an emperor hairpin instead of the fugacity hat if that is too expensive.

If you're in abyssea, there aren't too many fights where you need to kill out evasion like this, as long as you use an evasion atma and the two evasion kila. three main evasion atma are Dark Depths, siren shadow, and cloak and dagger.

If you get AF+1 legs, those are much better than alcide legs. The +1 can be gotten pretty quickly in abyssea - misareaux. The two NM's I used to get my legs were the Manohra and Athamas
    (0)
    Let's make this game great

I just realized your TP and Evasion sets are the same.

Here is a set for WS that doesn't use AF+2 for WS: weapon skills.

Tumbler trunks, rager ledelsens and an airy ring are all pretty cheap.

Ample gloves drop off of Iktomi in abyssea - vunkerl. You can kill him while you farm for your AF+1 hands.

Soil gorgets aren't difficult to get either but if you can get that, the agasaya's collar that drops off of Es' Euvhi in abyssea Attohwa is easy to get. You will probably get one when you farm for your AF+2 head materials off of the T3 VNM, Lusca

I really recommend you get a Rajas' Ring and a Brutal earring assuming you have sea, and a job that doesn't need the other ring. I imagine the other sea rings have been out dated, while the +5 store tp and subtle blow on the rajas' ring still make it one of the best rings for DD classes. I have no idea though @_@

Optimal WS sets vary depending on whether or not you are in abyssea.

and you should really get full af+2 because it is incredible
    (0)
    Last edited by Richie; 09-15-2011 at 03:14 AM.

For WS:
    Rajas/Jupiter's Ring (can get a free one from an abyssea attowha quest and just hope it has an attack+ augument too)
    Aias Bonnet
    Charis Bangles+2
    Atheling Mantle
    Don't WS in Suppa and honestly don't even bother using Kemas for DNC except maybe macroing it in for steps.
    Should use Brutal/Aesir Ear Pendant
    Tumbler Trunks
    Charis Toeshoes+2

For TP:
    Charis Tiara +1/2 / W Turban / Zelus Tiara
    af3+2 body, but if you don't have that and if you're not capping Haste Rapp harness.
    Dusk Gloves
    Rajas
    Brutal
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    wasn't hear when that was added. but still I think gear swaping is stupid. That is my opinion, anfd I have the right to say it. If you care to insult me over my opinion then you just prove how childish you are
    Translation: I'm rubber and you're glue, everything bounces off of me and sticks to you, you noob brat gear swapping elitist soloists.

Taking into account what you already have, here is an accessible TP set.

I can't stress enough how great brutal and rajas' are.

Here is what I personally use.

Here are the optimal gear sets.
    (0)

Sorry there was a mistake on my EVA set, i've corrected it. I use brisk on TPDOTset
    At the moment i use. Either APOC/RR/Sanguine Scythe or APOC/RR/Siren
    (0)

Try to get Atma of the Gnarled Horn off of Sobek in Abyssea - Misareaux. RR/Apoc/GH is a very strong DD combo. The AGI also has a strong impact on how much TP you give the monster. If you use Saber dance a lot, SS is a little better than Apoc (I think,) but if not than apoc is better. I like to use SS because I'm a tarutaru lol.
    (0)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    You should cap haste in the TP/DoT for example with this set: http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/230409
    (2)

I have a question that might sound a little stupid but, does, tripple attack & double attack proc during evisceration? And if so, shouldn't i keep Epona's & Atheling mantle equiped in WS set?
    (0)

They do, and you should. I would wear epona's If I had one^^;

The tp set Daniel_Hatcher posted is the best set you can use for TP, so aim for that. The ones I posted were for the purpose of showing you accessible sets that don't use AF+2, so your DNC can do well while you are accumulating seals and materials and stuff.
    (0)
    Last edited by Richie; 09-15-2011 at 03:19 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast