Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Zeroe
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Blood Weapon: It's really bad.

We all know it. Its been brought to light in several threads. But to no avail. Others are doing there part to speak up against the crap updates that dark knights have been getting. "yes tactical parry, I'm talking to you"

Dark Knight 2-hour

"Blood Weapon" is the Dark Knight's special two-hour ability in Final Fantasy XI. As with all two-hour abilities, it is usable from level 1 up. The ability, when activated, will give the Dark Knight a 30 second special ability status effect.

Dancer Job Ability

"Available first, at level 5, your weapons receive a drain daze effect that transfers to an enemy when hit. It allows anyone in your party to drain a small amount of HP from the enemy. It costs 10 TP to use and has a 60 second recast."

So basicly, a dancer can use our 2 hour on a whim?
    Although yes, its not as potent as "blood-weapon", I'm pretty sure over the course of two hours you could recover more HP from Drain Samba than blood weapon.

The simple fact that Blood Weapon is 30 seconds is a complete joke. Is it because of the Kraken Club?

Here's a simple solution:
    -Make Blood Weapon a job Trait: "only works with a 2-handed weapon" There, kraken club phobia gone.

-Give us a REAL 2-hour

Please like this thread if you agree that Dark Knights need something better than a joke of a two-hour.

PLEASE, leave your responses on a good 2-hour. SE won't listen to us on the dark knight forum, so our dissatisfaction has spilled out here.
    (37)
    Last edited by Zeroe; 09-12-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Eagle eye shot is also an outdated 2 hour.
    (12)

Character
    Nynja
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Drain Samba is the DNC 2hr?
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroe View Post
    Please like this thread if you agree that Dark Knights need something better than a joke of a two-hour.
    Well now I'm not going to.
    (3)

Character
    Minjo
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Given two hours, Bio III would assuredly do more than Meikyo Shisui. I suppose that means RDM essentially has SAM's 2H on a few seconds' timer?

how i shot logic?

Edit: Herp, decimal places are your friend. Point stands.
    (5)
    Last edited by Dodu; 09-12-2011 at 12:36 PM.

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'm not sure how it is a 2hr.
    (0)

Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Drk's 2hr is a joke
    (4)

Character
    Jimb
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    A lot of 2 hours are lackluster now due to the cap going past 75. They have already started to update some of them (SCH off the top of my head, I think BLU got one too?) So I suspect as they get to 99 cap, we will see more updates to 2hrs.
    (2)

Player
    DRKs are a bunch of *** anyways. Sure, you TALK a big game what with your scarlet delirium and souleater, but if you're really about making sacrifices for the sake of damage, why don't you make Mijin Gakure your 2hr? Now that would be giving it your all!
    (6)
    Last edited by Xophious; 09-13-2011 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Post edited due to the violation of the Forum Guidelines.

Character
    Varos
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    There was a thread devoted to 2hr abilities where the Devs asked for our suggestions. (LINKY)

This was mine for Drk
    Dark Knight: Fearful Strikes - For the duration, critical hits inflict terror. The lower the enemy's life, the higher the Dark Knight's critical hit rate. While the enemy is afflicted with this special terror, the Dark Knight drains its HP over time.
    (7)

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast