Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Elemental Celerity(BLM) & Rapture(SCH), but WHM... Left Behind?

Now I am away that whm can pile on more cure potentcy bonussess then anyone else and can out cure any job at the drop of a hat. But WHM also get's the short end of the stick in pretty much every job update and expansion ever.
    These two are a simple illistration.
    SCH.) Can add +50% to all thier cure spells, cast them for 50% less MP, cast them 50% faster and regain 1/6 charges every 20 seconds.
    BLM.) Now has an inate fast cast for their work horse skill.
    WHM.) ??? Divine Seal?
    New gear that can't even complair to gear that's level 70 or less?

What WHM needs is it's own Celerity/Rapture. A job trait that gives you fast cast to your healing magic skill or an ammount of cure potentcy. And gear that can out do the stuff you can buy off of AH like everyone else gets.
    (1)

We already have the best curing equipment available to us. What we got was Divine Benison and Divine Caress. Taking care of -na's is part of healing.
    (0)
    Last edited by Aaralyn; 03-11-2011 at 09:06 PM.

Character
    Nariae
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This is what I use /sch for and fastcast atma/build. Also while we may not have a traits for fastcast besides divine benison we have a lot of gear for reducing casting time (af3 pants, cure clogs, Orison's locket, Incantor stone, that cure cast time -10% necklace who's name that I can not remember the name of, etc). As both a whm and a sch, I feel that whm is much better healer right now, which is as it should be.
    (0)

Cure potency can be capped in 4 pieces of gear. No need for an effect that adds to that. Since you have the ability to have 20mp/tick regen fast cast isn't all that necessary since you can spam heals and never run out. I /sch to spam aoe protects and shells (for other parties in an alliance), stoneskins, and you have your celerity. Whm is a perfect healing mage atm. Especially since you can divine caress in each -na macro. Cures give stoneskin. Ambition gives fast cast and 5mp/tick. What was it you were saying was missing again?
    (0)
    Teh most famous/infamous Taru on Carbuncle!

Miiyo Taru | Sargantanas Final Fantasy X|V

Character
    Hideka
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaralyn View Post
    We already have the best curing equipment available to us. What we got was Divine Benison and Divine Caress. Taking care of -na's is part of healing.
    i agree with ara. if you wana cast your magic faster, sub scholar. whm can easily sit at CPT cap at all times. whm has divine benison which is a permanent enmity reduction to ALL spells and actions. whm is freaking BEAST atm. what whm DOES need however, is more loving to its DD side. more selection for DD gear, banish IV V, Banishga III IV V, HolyII, and a nifty little spell called
    Repentance: deals light based damage, Lowers Enemy Critical hit rate, decreases casters enmity levels slightly. (generates no enmity towards targets aggressive towards the caster.)
    2 second cast time, 50 MP, does about as much damage as a T2 nuke in mediocre gear, and as much as a T3.5 in pro gear. would be awesome way to drop hate off of a mob and deal some hate free damage, AND cut off a little damage from your tanks damage taken.
    (0)

Character
    Alkimi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Should just give us Ultima at 99.

But seriously, since WHM is still the only job that can cast Cure V it's bordering on essential for a lot of things. Dunno what you're on about with no new gear, Orison Pantaloons +2 are arguably the best empyrean armour any job got.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alkimi; 03-13-2011 at 08:26 AM.

Character
    Nahal
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    with relation to fastcast too: whm has 20% fastcast for cures in merits, plus 15% available from cure clogs (expensive but worthwhile) plus WHMs will sub rdm or sch, PLUS the cure cast time reduction that can be gotten from AF3 legs. personally as whm/rdm my cure cast time reduction (including fast cast) is like 63%
    (0)
    Me ----> FF14, "I am dissapoint."
    BLM RDM BRD WHM BLU 90
    WAR DNC SCH NIN 50

Player
    Which is impossible with the 50% cap.
    (0)

Character
    Rambus
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukino_Kaji View Post
    Now I am away that whm can pile on more cure potentcy bonussess then anyone else and can out cure any job at the drop of a hat. But WHM also get's the short end of the stick in pretty much every job update and expansion ever.
    These two are a simple illistration.
    SCH.) Can add +50% to all thier cure spells, cast them for 50% less MP, cast them 50% faster and regain 1/6 charges every 20 seconds.BLM.) Now has an inate fast cast for their work horse skill.
    WHM.) ??? Divine Seal?
    New gear that can't even complair to gear that's level 70 or less?

What WHM needs is it's own Celerity/Rapture. A job trait that gives you fast cast to your healing magic skill or an ammount of cure potentcy. And gear that can out do the stuff you can buy off of AH like everyone else gets.
    can you explain the bold please? ether i am not understanding or it is a wrong statement.

and there is emp gear that makes Rapture +60%.

I think it was strange to give BLM Elemental Celerity, but since blm has that now, whm should get a trait with that effect on cures/ ( and i think there is a trait for that on nas now?) should work in erase/ esuna and on the recasts ( Divine benison) if it don't already ( i dont know i m not needed on whm a lot lately)
    (0)
    Last edited by Rambus; 03-14-2011 at 04:24 PM.

Character
    Nahal
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    Which is impossible with the 50% cap.
    its not impossible, i accept that 13% of it does nothing, but its still all there. not like i lose anything by having it all on for starting to cast
    (0)
    Me ----> FF14, "I am dissapoint."
    BLM RDM BRD WHM BLU 90
    WAR DNC SCH NIN 50

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast