Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Question for Devs

3 Questions for Devs that I know the chance for seeing any answer will be like winning a bonanza rank 1

1. Which one have priority to proc first and in what order - Zanshin with Hasso active or Occasionally attack 2-3 times on mythic or Triple/double attack from trait/equip.
    2. Can Occasionally 2-3 hit on 95 mythics proc on WS like Occasionally attack twice can on lvl 90 version?
    3. Will the new WS planned for SAM at 95-99 be stronger than Fudo and Kaiten?

Why I ask? Because I don't want to be badly disappointed after making mythic or relic for SAM.

1. If the 2-3 comes first it greatly reduce the effectiveness of Zanshin which is a big disadvantage for Mythic.
    2. Should be obvious but for some reason it could be changed and that would be huge disadvantage for mythic too.
    3. If the new WS would be on par with fudo and kaiten and 2-3 would work for Ws that would be huge advantage for mythic.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atoreis View Post
    3 Questions for Devs that I know the chance for seeing any answer will be like winning a bonanza rank 1

1. Which one have priority to proc first and in what order - Zanshin with Hasso active or Occasionally attack 2-3 times on mythic or Triple/double attack from trait/equip.
    2. Can Occasionally 2-3 hit on 95 mythics proc on WS like Occasionally attack twice can on lvl 90 version?
    3. Will the new WS planned for SAM at 95-99 be stronger than Fudo and Kaiten?

Why I ask? Because I don't want to be badly disappointed after making mythic or relic for SAM.

1. If the 2-3 comes first it greatly reduce the effectiveness of Zanshin which is a big disadvantage for Mythic.
    2. Should be obvious but for some reason it could be changed and that would be huge disadvantage for mythic too.
    3. If the new WS would be on par with fudo and kaiten and 2-3 would work for Ws that would be huge advantage for mythic.

Safe to assume

1. Multi hit comes before Zanhasso now and will continue to stay that way.

2. Yes, esp considering that is one of Mythics main advantage.

3. Probably be crap or Gekko+1 with Fudo/Kaiten getting respective boost as well.

SAM Mythic will remain one of the better mythics because of how easy and fast SAM can keep and maintain 300tp. I would do PA,Scythe,GA over it though.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Atoreis
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Taint2 View Post
    Safe to assume

1. Multi hit comes before Zanhasso now and will continue to stay that way.

2. Yes, esp considering that is one of Mythics main advantage.

3. Probably be crap or Gekko+1 with Fudo/Kaiten getting respective boost as well.

SAM Mythic will remain one of the better mythics because of how easy and fast SAM can keep and maintain 300tp. I would do PA,Scythe,GA over it though.
    From my understanding Mythic's multihit is special. Doesn't stack with DA but proc on WS so assuming is not really an option for 300M gil weapon
    (0)

Character
    Evildgnker
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 96
    Imagine SAM with 95 mythic OAT 2-3 paired with Yoichnoyumi namas spam.
    (0)