Character
    Fancyone
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90

Barrage enhancement idea

here is was thinking of an ability that would confine barrage to 1 shot would be nice and also help all rngs out there interms of saving money might be little but still saving money non the less. so here is what i came up with POWER shot or Rapid fire lmao description would be enables the use of barrage with 1 ammo. well your thoughts and also please come up with a better name mine is really lame, mediocre even
    thanks
    (0)
    Last edited by FANCY60; 09-08-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FANCY60 View Post
    here is was thinking of an ability that would confine barrage to 1 shot would be nice and also help all rngs out there interms of saving money might be little but still saving money non the less. so here is what i came up with POWER shot or Rapid fire lmao description would be enables the use of barrage with 1 ammo. well your thoughts and also please come up with a better name mine is really lame, mediocre even
    thanks
    Umm......the entire point of barrage is to fire several shots at once, how does using 1 arrow make any sense, isn't that bascialy a reguler ranged attack? or you are saying you want 1 shot to be absurdly powerful like barrage.

also, ranger already gets rapid shot as a job trait..
    (0)