Character
    Fancyone
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90

annoying weapon skill misses

I hate having optimum range to shoot from as a ranger. im not such a great ranger, so when i use slugshot /sidewinder at the appropriate distance, i can pull off moderate to mediocre damage but if i use numbing shot at the same distance away from monster as sidewinder, well i loose TP. (may I remind you that sidewinder was used at the so called sweet spot). Therefore, why oh why would SE give us a distance penalty and then make the distance of weaponskills vary. i mean why? makes using rangers the little bit more annoying sweet spot for normal shots should be the same as those for ALL weaponskills is what i am saying and guys im from CROYDON
    (0)
    Last edited by FANCY60; 09-08-2011 at 05:45 AM.

I assume you are trying to say that the distance for certain WS vary and are not always at the sweet spot, forcing you to move from the sweet spot to hit the WS and not lose TP.?

I've heard that SE is looking into fixing that issue in the future.
    (1)
    Yo Ho Yo Ho, a pirate's life for me!

Trolling: 1/10.
    (1)

Character
    Fancyone
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    exactly what im saying why have a sweet spot and have always adjust to fire different ws its crazy as if rngs dont have alot of crap to deal with already
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Trolling: 1/10.

I assumed it was more of a matter of English as a second language for the OP. Its a legitimate complaint that you can be firing your ranged attacks from a distance that will cause you to lose TP when you try to WS.
    Again, I've heard SE is looking into fixing that. Presumably around the same time they fix the XBox crashing bug and finally decide to put to rest the PS2.
    (0)

I apologise if it's a legit post, but it just reaks of
    No DRG for party, camp spot site with 30 dmg, but is it for 20 like 30 dmg when you no hit be it for dd, for 30 dmg instead? or half is 10 for 20 dmg?

u take 20 dmg no shooting for 30 dmg if drg, so divide 2 u dont shoot, u get 10 but for DRG it no 30, so 20 would be for DRG if u werent a RNG?

U have 20 dmg, u shoot 30 dmg, but if ur not RNG, u want HALF, with no time reload, so u get 10. but, BUT, u want no DRG since ur shooting, so its 30 dmg or 10?
    (3)

That was such a good thread...
    (0)
    Dear Customer,
    We have determined that the post you made was in violation of the User Agreement policies. The post was edited or deleted accordingly.
    Original Post:
    Signature states "JP ONRY" in Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    I apologise if it's a legit post, but it just reaks of
    Was that ever proven to be trolling rather than just a very poor english speaker?
    (0)

Yes, he posted several other posts in the BLM (iirc) forums asking for advice in very good english around the same time as this topic.

It was just pure excellence. The best post on Allakhazam ever undoubtably.
    (0)