Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    And you overlooked "affect".
    Thanks, but I didn't... I just got tired of reading it.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Xiozan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennx View Post
    I'm farly new to pup but, I think maybe they should add a new ablity that give your pup speical buffs and party member auras for 3mins at a time per use if you have a party of 2 or people... i'd call it Omnitriloquism which means: multiple simultaneous sounds from one's mouth, using no external aids. something to the effect of this as followed.

Harlequin Head/Frame: Subtle Blow +15 Aura to Party Members in Range of Automation: +10 Subtle Blow (Unable to use Thunder Maneuvers)

Sharpshot Head/Frame: Range ACC+15 Aura to Party Members in Range of Automation: +10% Recycle and Tool expertises (Unable to use Wind Maneuvers)

Valoredge Head/Frame: PDT-15% Aura to Party Members in range of Automation: -10% PDT (Unable to use Earth Maneuvers)

Stormwaker Head/Frame: Fast Cast 10% Aura to Party Members: Fast Cast +5% (Unable to use Water Maneuvers)

Soulsoother Head: 100% Prioritize Curing PUP and Party Members w/o Light Maneuvers Aura to Party Members in range of Automation: Reraise III (Unable to use Water and Light Maneuvers)

Spiritreaver Head: 10% Chance of dealing Double Magic Damage Aura to Party Members in Range of Automation: Magic attack bonus +10% MP Cost -5% (Unable to use Ice and Dark Maneuvers)

I would help pup have a place in exp PTs and well as end game buffer and DD.
    As much as I'd love for SE to add additional job abilities or completely overhaul the job itself; I do not believe that will ever happen at this late stage in the game. Interesting ideas though.
    (0)

{DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by xiozen View Post

Rafiki:

Troll Haaarder

If that's the best you have, you will have to work on your trolling skills WAY more. They are very sub par, but then again so are your pup skills :-X (gratz on 90 btw) If grammar is the only argument you have on a forum you really do need help.

*I know I spelled harder wrong
    **I know I used the word gratz instead of congratulations
    ***I know I used btw for by the way
    ****I know I capitalized WAY
    *****I never claim to be great at English/nor do I care
    (0)
    Last edited by Dfoley; 10-12-2011 at 10:45 AM.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    As for the aura suggestion?

I wouldn't write it off as being too late in the game with how much they are changing scholar with this update. It might be to involved for those specific changes, but they added a brand new effect system (sphere) and that could easily be used on pets with attachments + maneuvers.

I don't particularly care for/agree with all of the aura suggestions, but they are your opinion. Personally they would have to be way more potent if they are going to block out key maneuvers like that.

EG sharpshot:
    Would need to be:
    +15% ranged haste (snapshot? not a ranger so I don't remember the name)
    25% recycle

That's just to compensate for the loss of barrage, range accuracy, and delay reduction associated with wind maneuvers.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by xiozen View Post
    Oh come on.. you can't half-ass grammar-nazi.. it just doesn't do justice to the role.

As for aura-effects, they shouldn't be too powerful, nor should they hamper the automaton or master in any way.
    For example, in the form of T3 attachments with aura effects on actual maneuvers:
    Loudspeaker III (4x Ice): MAB +15/+30/+45/+60 Aura: +0/+5/+10/+15
    Mana Jammer III (4x Water): MDB +30/+60/+90/+120 Aura: +0/+10/+20/+30
    Mana Tank III (4x Dark): Auto-Refresh +0/+6/+11/+16 Aura: +0/+1/+2/+3
    Aura effects don't affect the automaton obviously, but it will affect the master and any party members with 10'.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3