Character
    Angelios
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90

Suggestion - Expand CoP Rings & ToAU Rings

I know SE said they would think about expanding the effectiveness of the CoP rings. I myself am wondering what is the status on this.

I also would like to know if SE could and/or would expand the effectiveness of the ToAU Rings to work in all BC areas & Walk of Echoes as well as assaults/salvage. As is, if you don't do Salvage (which few people do) you pretty much toss these rings.
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Don't think we're gonna see anything before the 95>99 patch, i.e. november/december.
    They only spoke about CoP rings btw. It would be nice for them to include RotZ earrings, CoP earrings and ToAU rings, but it's not necessarily what will happen.
    They will probably change the stats to reflect those of level 99 rings.

If things keep this way the last tier of crafted rings will offer +8 to a single stat, and earrings will offer +5.
    They could just make Rajas give up to +8 STR/DEX and so on. Of course a small update to the MP and HP of the other 2 rings would be needed as well, but I doubt they'll touch the STP on Rajas.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Tagrineth
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KigenAngelios View Post
    I know SE said they would think about expanding the effectiveness of the CoP rings. I myself am wondering what is the status on this.

I also would like to know if SE could and/or would expand the effectiveness of the ToAU Rings to work in all BC areas & Walk of Echoes as well as assaults/salvage. As is, if you don't do Salvage (which few people do) you pretty much toss these rings.
    Balrahn's Ring isn't bad, for things like enfeebling and especially landing Threnodies.
    (0)

4. 09-06-2011 12:15 PM
    Reason
    Violation - Spam