Character
    Infidi
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

What is your evasion and ws equipment sets?

See above. Didn't really see a thread specifically for this so here we go. I haven't gotten my own sets yet so curious what all of yours is/looking for good sets.
    (0)

Evasion set

Evisc set
    Edit: I think Rancor Collar is the best in slot for evisc now.
    (0)
    Last edited by Alkalinehoe; 09-06-2011 at 07:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    wasn't hear when that was added. but still I think gear swaping is stupid. That is my opinion, anfd I have the right to say it. If you care to insult me over my opinion then you just prove how childish you are
    Translation: I'm rubber and you're glue, everything bounces off of me and sticks to you, you noob brat gear swapping elitist soloists.

Evasion set
    Here is my evasion set, still working on torero torque. Sometimes I use relic body for the subtle blow, which puts me at 50/50. In abyssea I find I can get away with evasion kila +2 and DD gear if I set one evasion atma (which at the moment is only Cloak and Dagger.) the anwig head is 10 evasion, 4 stp, CHR +4, and waltz recast -2

WS set
    This is my WS set, it varies a little based on WS/the circumstances. I have rager's feets and ample gloves which I switch in sometimes, especially outside of abyssea. Still need to get loki's kaftan ._. Have 10 acc/att on the Mirke body. Don't actually have Daka +2 yet, still need to get a few more coins @_@
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I have most of my sets here.
    (0)