XBOX shutdown glitch

Play on both PC and XBOX been wondering if there is going to be any resolution w the shutdown procedure w the XBOX? Have had the system shutdown wrong by my 5yr old and it is a pain to get a friend w an Ipod over to trick the system so it will load the next time I try to play
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Silvara72 View Post
    Play on both PC and XBOX been wondering if there is going to be any resolution w the shutdown procedure w the XBOX? Have had the system shutdown wrong by my 5yr old and it is a pain to get a friend w an Ipod over to trick the system so it will load the next time I try to play
    Greetings Silvara72!

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the current issue. We apologize for the trouble you have to go through when the console gets shut off suddenly. We moved your thread from the in-game bugs to technical support since it could be a technical error.
    (0)

Silvara72,

While we are aware of this particular situation, unfortunately we do not have any resolution for it at this time. The only thing we can recommend at this time is ensuring that when playing on the Xbox360 console, you follow the appropriate methods for exiting out of FINAL FANTASY XI and the PlayOnline Viewer. We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused
    (1)

Player
    I am having a problem with the xbox shutting down at 4minutes of play no more no less 4 minutes and was wondering if that is the same problem you are having. Also how do you trick the xbox with the IPod so I can try that. I wouldn't mind doing that as a temp. solution.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by marick View Post
    I am having a problem with the xbox shutting down at 4minutes of play no more no less 4 minutes and was wondering if that is the same problem you are having. Also how do you trick the xbox with the IPod so I can try that. I wouldn't mind doing that as a temp. solution.
    Start to play FFXI then shutoff the Xbox without logging out of the game. Then before you go to play the game again, go to Music Player & play a song off an Ipod or a song you have on the Xbox HDD. Then go back to main XMB & load FFXI. This will tell you that FFXI was shutdown incorrectly but will work just fine.

Hope this helps
    (1)
    NightDagger
    Server - Lakshmi

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvara72 View Post
    Save a song to your Xbox HDD & just play a song off the Xbox hat way instead of an Ipod. Should work just the same & eliminate having to have a friend come over all the time with an Ipod.
    (0)
    NightDagger
    Server - Lakshmi