Player

Forging the Ultimate Elemental Staff for Nuking/Accuracy/preparation

Hello Katalsar here, I am a member of Sylph server and I am a dedicated mage.
    My recent goal in my adventure is to obtain all 8 elemental nuking staffs from Trial of Magians. Yes, that means I am getting the +2 light, dark, thunder, ice, fire, wind, water, and earth staff. So, while I was completing my 6th staff (water) I decided, why doesn't SE give the dedicated mages a trial where they have to have all 8 elements to be forge into one ultimate staff?

The trial is simple, all the adventurer has to do is have all 8 elemental staffs and trade all 8 staffs to the chest in Ru'lude Gardens. This would not only take those staffs but also count towards the ultimate staff. After the trial is complete the adventurer speaks to the moogle and receives one of the 3 staffs Ultima's Staff (Damage), Omega's Staff (Accuracy), Ultra's Staff (Avatar Prep.). Upon receiving these staffs the adventurer should be rewarded with fantastic augmentations that is not only all in one, but also a bonus affinity to whatever the staff augmentation (I.E. If making the Ultima's Staff the Magic Damage would be 1:9 Casting Time -20). That was an example, these staffs could be made within Square Enix Standards for a mage/summoner if I over exaggerated.

I've stated this idea on FFXIAH.COM and everyone think it is a great idea. This would help free up a vast amount of inventory space. And be Rewarding to those dedicated mages out there.

Please tell me what you all think.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    There is already a Avatar Perp staff, it is called Nirvana.

As for the others, I think that it would be nice to see a way to merge the Damage and Accuracy staffs of the respective elements so you can have 8 rather then 16 staffs, and have less macroing (is SE TRYING to encourage third party tool usage?), but more then that would probably take some sort of super NM drop, considering the way SE deals with mages and combining elemental weapons. Perhaps there will be a quest to upgrade the Dorje using the final form nuking and accuracy staves?

On that note, being able to combine the elemental obi would be nice too...
    (0)