Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Player

fantasyfirst, linkshell@Asura seeks members

fantasyfirst

to players new and old, if you'd like to get the most out of your ffxi experience and plan to make a dedicated character to take endgame: then fantasyfirst may be a linkshell for you. if you enjoy traditional leveling with balanced parties as oppose to "book burning", join! if crafting interests you in anyway but seems daunting to start, join. if you take your time fishing, chocobo raising, furnishing your mog house, getting the best gear, leveling in style... join!

currently based in San d'Oria, began by a crafting elvaan, fantasyfirst is an attempt to gather players with style who enjoy dabbling in all that ffxi has to offer. although some members focus on leveling, my focus has been on crafting. i hope to take a craft to 100 and have sub crafts at 60 before i even begin leveling. i've taken the time to do this to reap the benefits while i level. some say crafting is dead, but i enjoy it a lot.

new players are encouraged to join. as i level my crafts, i can make more and more gear. which means free gear for new players who are in the throes of the lower levels. this can allow you to focus your gil spending on a lot of other things to do in ffxi. i enjoy supporting new players in this way and promise any member of fantasyfirst that we'll all share the spoils of our labor in-game!

loftier dreams await! once i've met people, we {Gather together.} and things feel right... i dream of having dedicated parties who can schedule notorious monster hunts, burning circle/orb runs, limit breaks, artifact/relic armor and then endgame activities. this is not for the faint of heart: fantasyfirst is for the player who wishes to take his or her time and have an enveloping, entertaining rise to the top!

just /tell me anytime... Alcilly @Asura

fantasyfirst: all others second!
    (8)

Can't say i'd be a good candidate due to my playstyle, But i can say, I wish you good luck in finding people!
    (0)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    True Dat! Good luck.
    (0)

If I didn't have a group already I'd defenitly apply to this. Wish you good luck and above all, have fun!
    (0)

By Kingfury. Fear the WHM.

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I would also like to extend my best wishes as well its a very good idea for a ls. unfortunately i am already spread thin between my current commitments
    (0)

Character
    Cossidhon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 16
    I would join your LS. I like your vision for this LS as I am of similar minded playing style. Invite "Cossidhon". I am a family man who works nites so I tend to log on at odd hours save the weekends. I'm in pacific time zone, where are you?
    (1)

Character
    Lydi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 56
    I'm not sure if Alcilly has seen this or not. If you are still interested I will make sure she gets back to you ASAP.

Edit: As far as timezones, we are still in our infancy so its kind of sporadic. I've seen people on in the morning. I work overnight myself but I can play some at work and there are some people on during the daylight hours.
    (1)
    Last edited by Lydibear; 09-06-2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Additions

Player
    Thanks for the support and interest, folks!

Cossidhon, i hope our paths cross soon!
    (0)

Character
    Mokiee
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 30
    I wouldn't mind joining Alcilly, I just started playing again, but I can't remember much so I'm pretty much a new player.

Although my times I'm on are a bit random, as I play FFXIV aswell.
    (0)

Player
    update

fantasyfirst is just beginning to grow. with around 15 members, it's still a bit quiet, but members are accomplishing things together.

current activities include: unlocking advanced jobs, raising chocobos, beginning crafting, learning how to make gil... haha! soon, with more members, we'll begin chains of promathia missions.

get your pearls now, folks!
    (0)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast