Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Still seeking members!
    (0)

I'm very much looking for a Linkshell, if I can be of any help.

I'm looking for somewhere where I can meet people to do the storyline quests, as that interests me more than gear hunting etc. But if I could be of any help to whatever you guys would be looking to do, then I'd be glad of the company!

Also I'm British, so I don't know how many members are aroundat sensible (lol) times of the day. GMT. Anway, I might send a message later, see if I'm welcome
    (0)

Hi, I'm interested. My schedule is working nights, Eastern time, for the next couple of weeks so I'm on sporadically atm. Learning the ropes and what not. I'm fresh outta the box so this is all new. I'll keep an eye out for you when I'm running around. Have fun and take care. If you need any info or something just holler. The names Madog, short for Madogaru-taru.
    (0)
    Last edited by Madogkila; 10-18-2011 at 06:41 PM. Reason: less & less brain cells

Character
    Ryuan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 6

seeking linkshell

I am coming back from almost a decade of not playing, and decided to try out the 9.99 deal that includes everything with ffxi. So I am starting new, but i have a small bit of experience already, yet most stuff probably hasn't changed. I am wanting a linkshell that is not just focused on gear but content and everything there is. Seeing as this game is super old, and i missed alot, I want some people who want to experience some of the old stuff again leading up to the current. So I am interested for sure in your linkshell.
    (0)

Character
    Sappho
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    Alcilly,
    How is the FantasyFirst linkshell going?
    I've decided to "start over" with a new character to recapture some of the glory days.
    (0)
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
    ~ Elvis Costello

Quote Originally Posted by Sappho View Post
    Alcilly,
    How is the FantasyFirst linkshell going?
    I've decided to "start over" with a new character to recapture some of the glory days.
    Just to say I sort of did that recently in this LS (yet still using my main) and I don't regret it at all.
    (0)

By Kingfury. Fear the WHM.

Character
    Rewyen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 70
    I recently started over as well after a little break after a five year run. I miss the days when people actually played and grouped and had fun doing it. Almost broke my heart to see two people in the dunes the other day without the sounds of aggro, death and spammed cure spells.
    I always enjoyed helping new players with OP and Tele-Crystal runs, Rank Missions, Farming and just going on a joyful murder spree for the sake of doing something together. If you're still looking for members, hit me up. I have a good deal of experience and knowledge to bring to the table without all of that snobby clique end-game drama I spent years avoiding on purpose The name is Meigaberice, I'm generally on early to late evenings, EST.
    (0)

Character
    Sappho
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Rewyen View Post
    I recently started over as well after a little break after a five year run. I miss the days when people actually played and grouped and had fun doing it. Almost broke my heart to see two people in the dunes the other day without the sounds of aggro, death and spammed cure spells.
    I always enjoyed helping new players with OP and Tele-Crystal runs, Rank Missions, Farming and just going on a joyful murder spree for the sake of doing something together. If you're still looking for members, hit me up. I have a good deal of experience and knowledge to bring to the table without all of that snobby clique end-game drama I spent years avoiding on purpose The name is Meigaberice, I'm generally on early to late evenings, EST.
    My play times don't really over lap yours, unfortunately, but I'll send you a message if I see you online and maybe we can duo some gobbies in Khazam or something. ^^
    (0)
    What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?
    ~ Elvis Costello

i would love to join if you are still looking for members! i like to play with both old and new players!
    (0)

Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Hi, I just came across your thread, and I was wondering if you guys were still active? I made a thread in the general forums earlier about looking for a linkshell or group of people that like to play the more old fashioned, casual way instead of the Abyssea leeching, speed leveling that seems to be the norm now. I know it might be an acceptable way to level now, but it's just not for me. It's way more rewarding to do the leveling yourself, imo.

That said, I was hoping that maybe you guys were still active and recruiting? I'd love to have some like-minded friends to play the game with. I'm on Bismark right now, but I just made my character, so I can easily switch. The hardest part will be deciding on a new name, as mine is already taken...by me on an older account .

Hope to hear from you guys.
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast