Lushipur
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    let me buy the spinet lol, i dont really care for the cd XD
    put an option to buy it with crysta and im fine XD
    (0)

Only the phoenix arises and does not descend. And everything changes. And nothing is truly lost.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Youmukon View Post
    Hello again, I will bring a sad news to our fellow European players. As of now, no release of the OST is planned in the UK or any other EU countries that isn't France / Luxembourg and Belgium. OST arrived today in France and hopefully will be ready to be shipped in the next few days.

Regarding the code for FF XI, I am still in the process of confirming if codes from other regions can work on European FF XI accounts.

Once again, I would like to thank everyone for their patience and I completely understand how frustrating it may be not to be able to get the OST delivered in all EU countries.
    Posting this here so those not following new threads will see it soon as well.
    Unfortunately, I could see this coming. =/

Good job once more again, SqEX, good job...
    How hard can it be for someone the likes of you.
    There's not many of us, just a few.
    If all this is just a clue, to get some more money from as many as few, at least let us all get into it. My money is just as good as theirs, right? I understand it can be difficult, but really, just mew?

What.

Point being, things like this, especially the in-game item, should be available to everyone, or no one.

Moreover, how hard can it be to copy a CD and send it?
    Funny, that. And I will stop rambling now.
    Parles vous Francais? (Not like it helps that I can understand the languages of everywhere it is available, they just will not send it outside, will they. This is ridonkulous.)
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 11-17-2011 at 11:58 PM.
    ...or so the legend says.

It's not as easy as "print a CD and send it". If you ever worked in a company that sells things all over the world you would understand how hard this could be. There is a huge logistic behind the scene.

I do agree that it isn't an excuse for a company as big and as international as Square Enix not to sell an OST to all EU countries but still, it's more complicated than print a CD and send it.

If you know someone you can trust in France, maybe try and see if that person can order it for you, and ship it back to you.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I do know a thing or two about things, I don't seriously think it's just about "print & send", of course not, but I'm quite certain they should be able to work it out. ^^;
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Quoting an alternative method from another thread which some might not be following.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RagingAvatar View Post
    My Japanese soundtrack just arrived (I ordered from Play-Asia) and my code for the Spinet registered just fine on my EU account - thought I'd post just to let others know.
    Thanks for mentioning that. I shall take upon the adventure and see if I can get one from there as well. The shipping costs can almost double the price, but oh well, I think I will take the risk and choose the cheapest way there is, if I am able to give them my money that is. It wont work with me "main-bank", so will need some days to work it out!
    Wow, paid on 29th I think, and noticed the day after that it was shipped later that day, even though being not in stock and "Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks". Did not expect that, haha.

Shall see if it ever gets here, though, and in what shape!
    Seems way too good to be.
    (0)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Where in the french online SE shop can you buy the CD? I Couldn't find it.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhronne View Post
    Where in the french online SE shop can you buy the CD? I Couldn't find it.
    International shipping from the UK?
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5