Thread: Bard Stances?

Character
    Shourin
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90

Bard Stances?

Several other jobs have it already with Scholar's light/dark arts, Ninja's Yonin/Innin, and Samurai's Hasso/Seigan. Why not for bard?

Combine Tenuto and Pianissimo in a stance where all songs are single target and cannot be overwritten by subsequent songs unless they are still in the same stance.

The opposing stance would make the songs aoe (range dependant on instrument as normal) and centered around the bard.

Has this idea already been tossed around?
    (0)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Sorry, but this seems unnecessary and probably complicated to program. :/

Not to mention Pianissimo songs are hardly needed as it is; I'd hardly think you'd NEED to devote an entire stance to that. And SE is planning to reduce the recast timers on Pianissimo/Tenuto to 5 seconds if the need does arise where you gotta spam those types of songs back to back.

The dev. team has a lot on their plate right now, and I just don't think Brd really needs any stances as of now. Could be interesting if they ever did make some stances for Brd, but I'd rather them focus on something else.
    (0)

Character
    Flionheart
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Meh. The whole AOE idea is kinda pointless really. I can't think at any one time I've sat there thinking "Damn, I wish this song was AOE!"

Pianissimo already has limited use due to the fact that we have fast cast and songcast- out of the ass atm.
    (0)