Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by rog View Post
    Right, because sitting around with your thumb up your ass in port jeuno is so productive, when you could be out doing something while watching shouts.

If you're not interested in seeing it, you filter them. It's really not that hard.
    Huh who said i don't wan see them? I wan to see my friend /tell me when they need me, do that mean i wan receive RMT tell, and for answer no, i would have to ignore everyone (RMT + Friend) don't come up with the 'you can blist' because you know as me how that never fixed anything.

If you really bored that mean you not doing anything special from base, so why not just stay in jeuno, there always social linkshell that can tell you: Hey this guy shouting for what you looking, as it happen for everyone of us. Do i wan loose a Kclub sell for 1 gil, just because i refuse to watch zillion of spam, no...

Also think about 1,000 player talking in same room, man i am hardly able to read my linkshell on peek time while i am farming and even more when i am doing hard event, just imagine try read 100x more spam. In the end it might just add up another issue of AFk'ness in general event (sorry i was reading)

There a time and a place for everything, i doubt we need that amazing interference following us in every zone.
    (0)

I don't need to have absolutely nothing to do for it to be worth watching shouts.

If spam is a problem, then you filter the global channel.
    (0)
    Last edited by rog; 03-11-2011 at 10:15 PM.

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't need to have absolutely nothing to do for it to be wortn watxhing shouts.
    For you maybe, for me it would froze my mind. It would create an extra issue for me as i stated, doubt i would be the only one, also note we already face enough spam as it is. Such of tool could also be use the wrong way causing more trouble then anything else, and who would be the moderator of that channel?
    (0)

Also think about 1,000 player talking in same room, man i am hardly able to read my linkshell on peek time while i am farming and even more when i am doing hard event, just imagine try read 100x more spam.
    It's not a chat channel, it would be strictly for shout type announcements with 1-2 minute delays before you can type anything again. The whole point of it is for people to use it to form/join groups for seals, NM kills or XP alliance groups.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilax View Post
    For you maybe, for me it would froze my mind. It would create an extra issue for me as i stated, doubt i would be the only one, also note we already face enough spam as it is. Such of tool could also be use the wrong way causing more trouble then anything else, and who would be the moderator of that channel?
    You've never been in a situation where you wanted to see shouts for a mission/nm/etc, and also wanted to do something small like farm, do quests, etc? Really?
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    If spam is a problem, then you filter the global channel.
    Same analogy as the GM i called once for someone shouting false accusation about me? (calling me RMT) (harrasment) You know what he did? GM added the filter for me. You have no clue how this made my day. Of course this player ended to be jailed, but the GM first action (switching filter for me) insulted me as you have no idea.
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You've never been in a situation where you wanted to see shouts for a mission/nm/etc, and also wanted to do something small like farm, do quests, etc? Really?
    It did happen to me, god idk how many time. Albert Einstein gave use nuclear, was it good? Depend how you use it, is the problem in the world, people alway end to use such of power tool to abuse.

So ya when i need mission i let my LS know, and when they see it in shout, they are sending me a tell, i do as much for them, and i think pretty much everyone do this.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilax View Post
    It did happen to me, god idk how many time. Albert Einstein gave use nuclear, was it good? Depend how you use it, is the problem in the world, people alway end to use such of power tool to abuse.

So ya when i need mission i let my LS know, and when they see it in shout, they are sending me a tell, i do as much for them, and i think pretty much everyone do this.
    And what if everyone in your ls is busy?

Honestly, i can't imagine why you want it to be harder to find groups for things.
    (0)

Character
    Ilax
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't wan it harder, don't turn my word, i think the actual system is by far enough to get what you need, asking more at the cost causing more trouble as we already facing is not a solution to me.

You can already use comment that everyone can search (from any zone) (Example for mission or for item you looking), is wrong to say we have to be flooded by more spam as it is at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by rog
    And what if everyone in your ls is busy?
    Key word here, they busy, obviously they don't either wan read a spam channel.

Edit: Read thread: Message boards? It would be way more logical to me that SE do something like that, were player can create they own section. So everyone read what they wan, and not forced to read spam.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ilax; 03-12-2011 at 12:16 AM.

This would be something you choose to enable, if you don't want/need it then you can do without. Meanwhile most others can use it and make the most of being able to join groups without having to sit in port clogging up the joint.
    (0)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast