Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Rewdawg
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

best gear and atmas for ranger

yes i just started to play ranger and was wondering what everyone thoughts were on the best gear for ranger and what are the best atmas as well
    (0)

Gandiva and I typically use RR/GH/Sea Daughter for atmas.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    wasn't hear when that was added. but still I think gear swaping is stupid. That is my opinion, anfd I have the right to say it. If you care to insult me over my opinion then you just prove how childish you are
    Translation: I'm rubber and you're glue, everything bounces off of me and sticks to you, you noob brat gear swapping elitist soloists.

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I don't have the new ws so I use RR/GH and SA. May try sea Daughter but since my WS dmg sucks I rather boost up the regular shots.
    (0)

If you're willing to do so, try for Drifter from Khalamari. More RAcc/RAtk can't hurt.

As for gear, besides upgrading Sylvan gear to +1 or +2, you'll want to go for either the Sylvan Chlamys from Smok or the Libeccio Mantle from Brooder. If you don't have a Hope/Faith Torque, look out for the Sylvan Scarf from Minhocao. A couple of good earrings would include the Volley and Clearview Earrings (Clearview is dropped from Brulo, a not-very-easy Tier 3 VNM).

In terms of weapons, if you cannot get a Gandiva or Wildfire, you cannot go wrong in building a Fire Bateleur +2 and a Wind or Fire (depending on your preference) Mayhem +2.
    (0)
    Last edited by Hayward; 08-31-2011 at 06:05 AM.
    Hayward: Cerberus-San d'Oria

5/5 +1: Cirque [4/5], Tantra [4/5], Ferine [4/5], Estoqueur's [1/5], Sylvan, Navarch's [1/5], Savant's, Orison [1/5], Charis [2/5]

5/5 +2: Creed, Caller's, Unkai, Iga, Raider's, Lancer's, Mavi, Ravager's, Goetia, Bale, Aoidos'

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I second (or is it third?) RR, GH and Sea Daughter. Don't bother with atma for ranged attack - go for the crit hits and pump up (dramatically) the damage of your normal ranged attacks.
    (0)

Sea Daughter, Smouldering Sky and Brother Wolf.
    (0)

Character
    Feliciaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    Going to play devil's advocate with this one.
    Relic gun or bow with sea daughter, VV and Stout Arm.
    (0)

If all you have access to is Slugwinder or Arching Arrow, then work on a Gandiva asap. In the meantime, I used VV/RR/Sea Daughter while using Slugwinder.

Edit: While Drifter seems like a nice choice, last time I checked it's rattk+30 and racc+30. VV has STR+50, so not only are you getting +50 on your WSs, you're getting +25rattk too. Racc shouldn't be an issue anyways.
    (0)
    wasn't hear when that was added. but still I think gear swaping is stupid. That is my opinion, anfd I have the right to say it. If you care to insult me over my opinion then you just prove how childish you are
    Translation: I'm rubber and you're glue, everything bounces off of me and sticks to you, you noob brat gear swapping elitist soloists.

Character
    Bozek
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    RR/VV/Stout Arm

I don't know why ppl are using Sea Daughter? Get better Store TP equip and make 4/5 hit builds ~~ And you can't use sea daughter outside abyssea...
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ragni View Post
    RR/VV/Stout Arm

I don't know why ppl are using Sea Daughter? Get better Store TP equip and make 4/5 hit builds ~~ And you can't use sea daughter outside abyssea...
    I'd rather not feed the mob TP, plus when you cap hate every shot you take may get the mob running to you.
    (0)

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast