Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Wildfire shouldn't beat Slug Shot outside of abyssea unless you're fighting a pipercing/physical resistant mob or a mob that takes super damage from magic. Slug Shot is still the strongest markmanship WS out of abyssea. Not to say it's the best or most useful, but it is still the strongest.
    (0)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    we need a replacement for slugwinder :/ refulgent works kinda.. for archery.. but there's nothing for marks... though archery is fine w/ jishnu, it feels like w/o emp/relic, you'd get left in the dust. (all this for outside)

rng have F***ing dark adaman bullets.. 105 base dmg. and the best ws to use it is lvl 55? that needs to change. /rant off
    (0)

Character
    Laitha
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by noodles355 View Post
    Wildfire shouldn't beat Slug Shot outside of abyssea unless you're fighting a pipercing/physical resistant mob or a mob that takes super damage from magic. Slug Shot is still the strongest markmanship WS out of abyssea. Not to say it's the best or most useful, but it is still the strongest.
    Technically LV 90 Annihilator and the higher modifiers on Coronach makes that the best Marksmanship WS outside of abyssea. Slugshot beats out lvl 85 Coronach.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Laitha View Post
    Technically LV 90 Annihilator and the higher modifiers on Coronach makes that the best Marksmanship WS outside of abyssea. Slugshot beats out lvl 85 Coronach.
    I did mean to post asking if the WS dmg boost made Lv90 Coronach beat Slug, I thought I did but I obviously rushed and forgot >.>
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Wildfire CANNOT miss, because it is an elemental WS, yes it can be resisted of course, but the entire point of wildfire is the select enimity it gives, was not worried about damage, because in my case if i need damage i can...just use gandiva.. wildefire would be for steady minimum hate damage, which is the entire reason for it outside. and for an elemental WS it does great damage. just not uber awsome mega damage.

Coronach is a great hate control WS as well, because no matter how much damage you do, the enimity is a lock on set, and is pretty low i think.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vortex; 09-20-2011 at 01:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Wildfire CANNOT miss, because it is an elemental WS, yes it can be resisted of course, but the entire point of wildfire is the select enimity it gives, was not worried about damage,
    Perhaps you should actually read the post you quoted:
    Not to say it's the best or most useful, but it is still the strongest.
    (0)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
    Coronach is a great hate control WS as well, because no matter how much damage you do, the enimity is a lock on set, and is pretty low i think.
    could be wrong, but doesnt coro actually lower your total enmity by a % each time you use it? which would put WF alongside namas for low hate.

another question to relic holders out there, how is the dmg of lvl 90 namas arrow? compared to slug/WF
    (0)

I believe someone did some testing on Wildfire and the enmity reduction was nothing close to as significant as Coronach/Namas. Also I believe Coronach's Aftermath is reduced enmity for the duration, not that the WS it's self lowers your enmity like High Jump. The WS it's self just has fixed enmity values independant of the damage delt.
    (0)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    aha, understood.
    (0)

Character
    Feliciaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 90
    I did mean to post asking if the WS dmg boost made Lv90 Coronach beat Slug, I thought I did but I obviously rushed and forgot >.>
    I went out to East Sarutabaruta and did a very small test on Namas and Sidewinder just to give everyone some kind of idea on numbers.. (When I say small test I mean like 4 WSs total. It's late sorry >.>)

Naked Mithra RNG/SAM with 80 STR, 90 Yoichi and Kabura Arrows... Mob:Savanna Rarab (right outside the entrance)
    With Velocity Shot...
    2x Namas Arrow 2505
    2x Sidewinder 3240

*Data is in no shape, way, or form solid enough to draw a definite conclusion since I did not try to WS in WS gear, WS without Velocity Shot nor do enough WSs.*
    However, Namas should get very close to sidewinder numbers once you add in WS gear since it's 40%str and 40%agi vs. Sidewinder's 15%str and 25%agi.

Edit: all WSs were used just outside of melee.
    (0)
    Last edited by Feliciaa; 09-20-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast