Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    /sam all equip and food etc were the same , all i did was flux down and change the one atma. I have to try /war but need to find a lvl 30 shield to activate the 5% crit bonus with fencer. I think that works on ranged attack? but maybe not.

but overall seems things aren't massive differences either way. I can see subbing out GH for Sea Daughter for those times you just want to run around abyessa wrecking things. But all I can say is what a different that new weaponskill makes, but almost angers me that you really need to get that ws to compete.
    (0)

Character
    Esor
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    i think you only have to wear one 1h weapon, doesn't require shield. i'd recommend carbinier's dagger or axe. i have no clue if fencer works on RAws, if it does that'd be nice.. cause it doesn't really work for anything war uses normally (or available for jobs that could use it daily)

i will say its kinda dissapointing on rng, when fighting nmns my nin can deal more dmg per ws, and live longer.. had many times where i'd fight an nm on rng, do 2-3k per ws, and i'd fight again on nin dealing 3-4k :/ abyssea just isnt fair .. lol
    (0)

Character
    Shuffles
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    wiki says fencer does working on ranged attack ws. Thanks about the shield bit, didnt know that.
    (0)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12