Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    The number of status ailments cured by "Soothing Ruby" was changed from a fixed number to a varying number based on summoning skill.

Regarding Shock Squall, the time until activation has been shortened to 1 second, and its duration and range have been extended.
    (8)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    The number of status ailments cured by "Soothing Ruby" was changed from a fixed number to a varying number based on summoning skill.

Regarding Shock Squall, the time until activation has been shortened to 1 second, and its duration and range have been extended.
    Thank you, I've been meaning to make a post about this. I'm not sure if it's been stated but it has been reported on other sites that "Soothing Ruby" does not remove plague.
    I would also like to make a suggestion for Hvergelmir or more specifically Myrkr. The staff is great -- though I wish the aftermath included Avatars -- however I find myself stuck every time a monster uses Amnesia. Considering the jobs (SCH BLM SMN) I think it would be great if Myrkr (maybe only at 300% TP?) could remove amnesia. I understand this goes against the nature of this status effect, however it is an Empyrean weapon.
    (1)

Player

Any feedback on the lack of enmity generated by Shock Squall?
    (0)

Player
    It's AoE which makes it good for cleaving or exp pts where multiple mobs are being fought.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Considering the jobs (SCH BLM SMN) I think it would be great if Myrkr (maybe only at 300% TP?) could remove amnesia.
    Using an ability under the effect of a status that prevents you from using abilities makes a lot of sense.
    (5)

Player
    Just make it "immune to amnesia/terror/petri" problem solved.
    (0)

I'm positively surprised. Not only did you listen to feedback, you gave feedback back to us about how you resolved the issue. You know, if this was the norm and not the exception, SE would be the best company in the world.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Character
    Angelios
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90

I have to say, that the improvement to Shock Squall is great. I feel like the stun effect is still like 2 or 3 seconds too short but the 1 sec delay for the BP to fire is quite the godsend (at least in solo play). Not sure if the enmity on Shock Squall is bugged or not also but it didnt seem to grab much hate on Ramuh.

Edit: On another note, Shock Squall seems horribly inaccurate on NMs every with my tons and tons of summoning magic+ gear. Unsurprising but slightly disappointing.

On an semi-unrelated note: Please do not make Atmos of Caith Sith a 2hr-only avatar... it was a huge heart crushing disappointment when Odin and Alex were turned in to 2hr onlys ; ;
    (0)
    Last edited by KigenAngelios; 09-04-2011 at 05:33 AM. Reason: adding more thoughts

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by KigenAngelios View Post
    On an semi-unrelated note: Please do not make Atmos of Caith Sith a 2hr-only avatar... it was a huge heart crushing disappointment when Odin and Alex were turned in to 2hr onlys ; ;
    Cait Sith will be a regular summon, Atomos will be a 2hr summon.
    (1)

I'm still hoping for Atomos to be Cait Siths 2 hour. It would among other things mean I only have to beat one BC
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We are currently looking into enhancing elemental spirits.
    Miracles do happen!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast