Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I think its a pointless argument. This move is complete crap and should never be used by any Dancer regardless of what style of play or content that you are doing. I honestly can't think of one single time when this move would be better than any other move, or even just not using any move at all for that matter.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Oh btw, nin/dnc is a far superior soloer than DNC/NIN ever will be. You can also dual box nin/war + WHM or something and do better at soloing/faster than a DNC ever would :/
    give me a brd/whm and I'll destroy anything a nin and whm can faster lol

It'd be cool if this new T flourish had enhancement gear that made each hit of the triple attack dispel something, or or add some random debuff like despoil. We are already getting a better assasin's charge this update, we may as well get aura steal or despoil too -.-
    (0)

Character
    Deathrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I like that Idea... I just still dont like the fact it being on a 3 min recast and in the same group as climactic. They would have to do something like that to even have a prayer of seeing the ability used. This however would be a good way to make a defensive ability more so than an obvious offensive.
    (0)
    Remember, Every dancing rose has it thorns. Messing with the wrong could cost you your life!! ^.~

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie View Post
    give me a brd/whm and I'll destroy anything a nin and whm can faster lol

It'd be cool if this new T flourish had enhancement gear that made each hit of the triple attack dispel something, or or add some random debuff like despoil. We are already getting a better assasin's charge this update, we may as well get aura steal or despoil too -.-
    Well at least Thief Assassin Charge doesn't cause them to use TP and thus do less damage, but I am reluctant to mention that because SE seems to think Thief is overpowered and they might nerf it.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    It's actually a 2:30 recast, but it's still worthless.
    (1)

Character
    Erila
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    We got a Comrep Reply regarding Trenary on the German Section.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasunaich View Post
    Das Dev-Team bedankt sich für das Feedback und lässt euch ausrichten, dass sie planen, zukünftig mehr Support-Abilities zu implementieren.
    It sais:

The Dev Team is happy about your Feedback and plans on adding more supportive Abilitys in the Future. That is pretty mutch a: 'It will stay. But we will add more Support' in my Book.
    (0)
    Last edited by Eri; 09-05-2011 at 08:08 PM.
    Odin Server

lv119 DNC ~ 119 SAM ~ 119 More that i dont use.
    Gute Mädchen kommen in den Himmel ! Böse Mädchen kommen überall hin !!

inc divine waltz 3 with 30 second cool down
    (0)

Player
    My Dancer is level 49, and after five minutes of performing simple math in my head and jotting stuff down in notepad, I know beyond all doubt that Ternary Flourish is without purpose or use. It's just that bad.

Come on, development team. You've pulled out some amazing and creative things like Steady Wing and the new Blue Magic, so I know you can do better than Ternary Flourish.
    (1)

Character
    Shibayama
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I have the sinking feeling that the community reps are gunna come here and be all like "Oh, well *this* was what we actually intended ternary flourish to be used - if you don't want to use 200 tp to skillchain but still want to do damage and for some reason!" Or something rediculous like that.

I just cant figure out the mentality behind this ability - if they end up giving it occasionally crit-rates gear it would make ternary better while makes striking worthless, but Climactic is still better solely based on the fact that it has a shorter cooldown and it lasts for multiple hits/weaponskills. As people have pointed out, not only does it do nothing to help dancer support in big fights, it dosn't even do its job of doing damage since we already have an ability much better than it on a linked timer!
    (0)

Character
    Firinia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I vote for it being removed and replaced with something less pointless; from what I've read it doesn't appear to be what is going to happen though. Yay for more useless garbage filling up our list of other relatively pointless abilities? Or something...
    (0)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast