Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Of all the somewhat useless stuff they are adding to other Jobs, this is the only move that has absolutely no good use. As it stand it is literally just a waste of a menu slot.
    (2)

Character
    Sylow
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    So apparently test server feedback works like this:

*Ninja gets the duration extended on a moderately useful ability
    *DRG gets the potency of an already good ability increased
    *THFs get Bully adjusted but not enough to help it be any good
    *SCH gets their new spells beefed up
    *SAM gets more Save TP!
    *BST pet gets new additional effect
    *BLU gets heavy strike nerfed a little
    *MNK gets consoled that it didn't get anything new

***ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON DNC AND THE ATROCITY THAT IS TERNARY FLOURISH.
    (except for that useless post in German)

Devs, I am disappoint.
    (3)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I've got to assume the Devs are sitting in the back somewhere going, "STFU Dancers, almost none of your Flourishes are worth a shit without a piece of enhancing gear anyway. Just wait for the enhancing gear."
    (1)

though i cant think of any "balanced" way they could enhance ternary through gear.
    (0)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The Flourishes III category sucks for people who don't have Rudra's Storm, so it would be nice if they could think of a way to make Ternary Flourish help out people without Rudra's access. For instance, if it forced two triple attacks when used with a weaponskill. Then you can go:
    Presto -> Evisceration -> Ternary -> Step -> Reverse -> Pyrrhic Kleos
    to close Darkness with an 8-hit Pyrrhic Kleos. Outside Abyssea and depending on your attack, that probably wouldn't be so bad. It may not be quite as good as:
    Evisceration -> Reverse -> Step -> Climactic -> Rudra's
    but it would at least be available to everyone that has climbed Nyzul Isle.
    (1)

i'd be hard pressed to believe that even with pyrrhic kleos ternary would be better than climactic, i personally see a pretty good boost with climactic.
    (0)

Character
    Mercura
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 90
    Honestly, climbing Nyzul was a hell harder and was more time consuming than doing a WoE weapon.

Did 3 WoE weapons and Twashtar/Ukon, and people without Rudra definitely need to get a Daka+2, it takes about 1 week or 2 depending on your free time and your luck on coins (winning either Flux 5 or 6 is pretty easy, and a lot of people go for these on JP time)

I agree that Flourish III category should be useful regardless of people having Rudra or not, but if you are serious about DNC, it takes less time and effort than getting the whole AF3+2 or nyzul WS imo. And considering the awesome numbers you can pull out with self darkness using CF rudra x2, 1-2 weeks seems ok to me in terms of time-reward.

Anyway : SE please just remove Ternary Flourish and add that Regain JA !!!! thanks :/
    (0)

Character
    Solsticewind
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 90
    I would much rather have a Support flourish then another DDish one I well never use oh well I suppose I well just have to wait untill SE gets to adding the support buffs. With luck they well take a good luck at that enmity douse like flourish that was posted I like the idea of that ^_^b
    (0)
    Its not the fall that kills you its the sudden stop at the end that dose.

"I'm fine it was only 5 IT's that linked on me" TE farming as a Dnc is always fun

Character
    Soranika
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    Some one mentioned something about DNC should have a natural blink/shadow like ability. That's an ideal I'd really like to see come into fruition, but I only say this cause NIN is a job expectantly hate and I don't want to be judged on just cause I haven't leveled it yet.
    (1)
    Main Job: SMN95 <Hvergelmir 85 obtained 9/10/11>
    Side Jobs: WHM95 DNC95
    Gimp Jobs: SCH95 NIN95
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimikryo View Post
    If waiting 15 minutes is such an issue to you, I hope you never get stuck in public transport or in an elevator. You probably will go insane.

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    You know what would have been a good idea? Haste Samba II an accuracy down step, magic attack down step.

any of these would be good, this is one of those abilites that will just sit in the menu untill you forget you even have it, like aspir samba.
    (1)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast