Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

SE, Temper Activation Rate

SE,
    Good idea on Temper but it's current activation rate of 5% is too low. In needs to be stronger and possibly scale with enhancing magic used during cast.

Can the community representatives please take this note back to SE Dev's, good idea but needs tweaking.

The Test servers were a brilliant idea, they allowed us to identify this issue prior to patch date.

Thanks for your time and have a good day.
    (11)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Please replace temper with a job ability or job trait that enhances our enfeebles with greatly increased macc or add a new useful enfeeble(AND DONT GIVE IT TO WHM LATER WTF). Thanks~
    (2)

So basically its a spell that gives you half of the potency of "Double Attack" Job Trait?

Well thats useless. The spell may as well just say "Double Attack+5", Occasionally Attacks twice seems horrendously misleading, when all other weapons baring that description have 45%~ Dbl atk rates.

This update sorta feels like we have the COP Dev team back or something =.=a
    (3)

I'd be nice if the devs could enlighten us whether Temper is a static value or it can scale up with higher stats (ie. enhancing magic).

If it is static and it is only 5% then that's the most sadistic thing I have ever seen created. I mean if Corsair and Summoner can both give up to 24% DA to the entire party for next to nothing then a spell that costs MP and is only castable on yourself shouldn't be quite as...underwhelming as 5%.

I mean Haste is 40 MP and gives a 15%+ boost to your damage. It's hard to justify a spell that costs 36 MP that may not even push it past 5%.

I mean the more I think about it there has to be some way this spell can scale up.
    (4)

Character
    Kalsena
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'd pondered making a post in the bug report forum, but it's hard to decide if this is actually a bug since the spell works, but just at a disappointing rate. I'm hoping for 10-15%, but more than that wouldn't be objected to.
    (2)

Player
    Would at the minimum get their attention if you post it as a bug imo.
    (2)

Character
    Duelle
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    SE,
    Good idea on Temper but it's current activation rate of 5% is too low. In needs to be stronger and possibly scale with enhancing magic used during cast.

Can the community representatives please take this note back to SE Dev's, good idea but needs tweaking.

The Test servers were a brilliant idea, they allowed us to identify this issue prior to patch date.

Thanks for your time and have a good day.
    I second this. If activation rate is 5% then it's far from ideal. If the 5% is baseline and is supposed to scale with enhancing magic skill up to 10-15% then it needs to be fixed before the patch is implemented. Definitely would like a CM to ask the devs and confirm.
    (3)
    * The sad thing is that FFXIV turned RDM into a turret, and people think that's what it's supposed to be. It's supposed to combine sword and magic into something more, not spend the bulk of gameplay spamming spells and jump into melee for only 3 GCDs before scurrying back to the back line.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well to give them credit, Gain-Stat spells function off +5 and scale up. It could be possible that SE did this but somehow screwed the code up somewhere.
    @300 Enh Gain-STR would be +5, which is next to worthless
    @421 Enh Gain-STR would be +17 which is nice, (What I'm at now)
    @451 Enh Gain-STR would be +20 which is even better (What I will be at assuming nothing else changes and skill progression remains the same).
    @477 Enh Gain-STR would be +22. Now this is the cap at 99 assuming skills scale the way they have been. Also assumes no additional +enh gear is introduced.

5% isn't so bad provided it scales to 15~30 eventually.
    (2)

If the spell is 5% base and scales up to some respectable level I wouldn't nit pick it that much.

I'm more worried about the destination rather than the beginning.
    (2)

Character
    Lyltia
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    WAR gets 10% Double Attack from traits, and you guys think 15~30% from a spell sounds about right? x.x
    (0)

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast