Thread: Temper info

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Neisan_Quetz View Post
    I think it's stripped of all stats in the offhand like relics anyway.
    I thought that the Relics and Mythics kept their visible stats in the offhand, but lost Aftermath and hidden stats.

Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    CDC is by far my best WS though, every RDM should making getting access to that a priority.
    Thanks for your answer in general, but for a specific reply... Of course CDC is going to be your best weapon skill.

I'm still kinda sad that the Empyrean Club doesn't have a damaging WS. The WS it does is like SE suddenly decided that White Mage was going to tank someday. I don't suppose you are an expert on White Mage melee too? I could use some number crunching between Mjollnir and Gambanteinn... actually I'm off the the White Mage forums to ask.
    (0)

Player
    Pretty sure relics lose all stats, Kikoku I am almost 99% confident becomes statless in the offhand. They lose hidden damage boost as well.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    I thought that the Relics and Mythics kept their visible stats in the offhand, but lost Aftermath and hidden stats.

Thanks for your answer in general, but for a specific reply... Of course CDC is going to be your best weapon skill.

I'm still kinda sad that the Empyrean Club doesn't have a damaging WS. The WS it does is like SE suddenly decided that White Mage was going to tank someday. I don't suppose you are an expert on White Mage melee too? I could use some number crunching between Mjollnir and Gambanteinn... actually I'm off the the White Mage forums to ask.
    Mjollnir entirely.

SE gave WHM the best 1H WS in the game along with the highest DMG 1H weapon in the game. Only thing stopping WHM is a critical lack of gear, they have even less then RDM does.
    (0)

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22