Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Temper info

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yes but at what enhancing magic was that 5% cast at? This is why more info is needed other then "guys I did testing and its' only 5%". And is it on-cast or on-hit potency?

So yeah, more info needed but the base rate seems to suck currently.
    (2)

Character
    Bubeeky
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 92
    he already said that the test server automatically caps enhancing magic
    (0)
    Love life, dare to dream, and LIVE ON PURPOSE!
    Also make sure to beat up any evil elvaans along the way, as we all know tarus are the ultimate race.

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    he already said that the test server automatically caps enhancing magic
    That's not what I was talking about, please learn to read. I assumed all skills were capped for that particular level, but was any additional +enh gear used. We have 60+ enhancing skill available through gear, thus potency scaling can be tested through this method.
    (1)

Character
    Mordru
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Sounds like Temper is going the route of SCH's Libra, Animus and Adloquium - new abilities that sound good in concept but are so low in potency that they're barely worth the MP and casting time.

My biggest disappointment with both of these jobs 76-90 is that the levels have been filled with soooo much fluff. I really hope the test server allows some of these things to grow for the better before update time.

So waiting to hear that Spontaneity is a 2% casting time reduction...
    (1)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Remember this isn't out yet, its on a test server meaning it's still in development. Right ~NOW~ is the time to mention anything you want changed with it, once it goes live SE will be rather reluctant to change it (not saying they wont, but it's easier to change before it goes live then after).

So I say again, if you think Temper is too low then right now make requests for it to be stronger, both in the feedback forum and here in the RDM forum. I've already made a post about it, make your own or add to that one. If SE dev's see enough feedback they'll look into it. Just remember to be nice and constructive, no flaming or snide comments.
    (2)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Blu gets curaga4, doom, phalanx, we get 3-5% DA

np guys
    (2)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    Remember this isn't out yet, its on a test server meaning it's still in development. Right ~NOW~ is the time to mention anything you want changed with it, once it goes live SE will be rather reluctant to change it (not saying they wont, but it's easier to change before it goes live then after).

So I say again, if you think Temper is too low then right now make requests for it to be stronger, both in the feedback forum and here in the RDM forum. I've already made a post about it, make your own or add to that one. If SE dev's see enough feedback they'll look into it. Just remember to be nice and constructive, no flaming or snide comments.
    Feedback? Remove temper, add an actual useful spell that will be used for things that matter, like a new enfeeble that has high macc/lands on most things or a new JT that enhances the macc of our enfeebles to land on almost anything :/
    (2)

8. 08-30-2011 06:53 AM
    Reason
    Post removed due to violation of the Forum Guidelines

We do, but seldom do mod's act unless people report them. And while yes there are some trolls on this forum, most at least can put up a decent conversation that is remotely constructive weather or not they agree or disagree with the subject in question.
    (1)

Just curious as to why you think Shiyo is flaming and trolling? I don't see them specifically attacking any poster so they can't be flaming, and they are stating an opinion of what they feel the Rdm job needs, so I don't see that as being particularly troll worthy. You may not agree with the opinion, but it's far, far away from trolling. And quite frankly I think Shiyo is right, Rdm needs something that will actually benefit what they do in party situations i.e. a buff to their enhancing/enfeebling capability, not just something to help them swing their sword more against trash mobs.
    (2)
    Last edited by Xophious; 08-30-2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Quote removed.

Player
    Yo dawg.

We heard you like trolling, so we put a troll inside your troll so you can troll while you're trolling.
    (1)
    Last edited by Xophious; 08-30-2011 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Quote removed.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast