Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Temper info

Character
    Rayik
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    So from what you guys say, Shiyo didn't ABy burn? Wow. Aby-burning actually made her posts make more sense.
    (2)
    I believe it's entirely possible to promote ideas and feedback without resorting to screaming matches, troll-fests, or unnecessary self-aggrandizement with heavy-handed condescension. SE is much more likely to listen to reasonable posts rather than screaming matches. Speak like an adult, if you wish to be treated like one.

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    At no point did I say "your doing it wrong". I said "If your having trouble doing it to begin with, than adding more tasks to perform (melee) is not going to make you do it better.".

That is not to say you can't do it. The game is meant to be fun. But in order for the rest of your ally to have fun, they need you to not mess things up for them so that you can have fun. I get that we can take a blizzaga 4 to the face better than most jobs, but if we do, who is gonna support the rest of the group while were doing it?

Unless you want them to buff these sort of spells to the point where people actually bring red mage for DD and bring other jobs to support them.... I don't really see how you are going to get a lot of use out of this spell. It would be a lot better if it worked on party members, or if they just gave us something else that would enhance the rolls we are actually expected to play.
    (3)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayik View Post
    So from what you guys say, Shiyo didn't ABy burn? Wow. Aby-burning actually made her posts make more sense.
    Someone that ignorant about RDM pretty much means they Aby burned it. Being that ignorant and claiming to not of aby burned it is far far worse. I could understand someone ignorant due to simply not having the experience that comes with playtime, but someone who's supposedly has that experience yet is still ignorant speaks volumes.

Would of been better to of stuck with the aby burned story.
    (2)

Player
    ITT: leveling in Abyssea is relevant to anything ever.
    (3)

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayik View Post
    Shiyo was AbysseaBurned according to someone on BG... May or may not have had a character previously that was RDM, who knows!? Personally if I were her I'd rather people think such an ill-informed opinion comes from an abyssea burned job.
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    You don't have to have red mage leveled at all to realize that buffing solo melee stats when the job needs so much more, is like polishing a turd.
    (2)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Anyhow this is definitely off topic, lets please move back on topic before a Mod comes in here. Their watching us you know.
    (1)

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Dear SE, RDM is not a melee job. The job is incredibly weak inside abyssea, and could use some slight tweaks to enfeebles/cures/buffs outside. Please adjust these things before you spend time on worthless "fun" buffs to our melee. We need a role in parties so we can get gear before we need buffs to soloing things that give us nothing in return.

This is not 2003 anymore, everyone has multiple jobs leveled with multiple gear sets, it's extremely easy to level and even easier to gear jobs now. It's simply far easier to change to a melee job when someone wants to melee/solo than it is to buff RDM's horrible meleeing abilities to be decent.

No decent group, LS leader, or party leader will ever invite a RDM for their meleeing abilities. please focus on RDM's strengths instead of turning it into something it's not and making the job played by almost no one.

Sincerely, RDM main Kiaru <3
    (4)
    Last edited by Shiyo; 09-01-2011 at 05:47 AM.

Character
    Alvian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 12
    Dear SE.

Please ignore the post above and below this one.

Thank you!
    (4)
    Last edited by Daniel_Hatcher; 09-01-2011 at 05:52 AM.

Player
    Dear SE,

Please nuke the Red Mage sub-forum in its entirety.

Thank you.
    (6)

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast