Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Hagakure info

Character
    Meuporg
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    /welcome relic+2 gear with enhance hagakure to 200TP bonus!(or 40 saved TP)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyfinger View Post
    It probably would work with Sekkanoki's first WS, but you should be using Unkai Kote +2 for that anyway, rendering the new JA void.
    So then you use this ability for the second WS instead. No matter how you put it, I can't see how this won't be useful. It's not the most overpowered ability in the game, but outside abyssea, sam is pretty darn strong already.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    My point being there's too many JA's for WS use, not to mention it not benefiting relic owners in the slightest. A job trait with TP Bonus or better more - WS DMG % (Much like overwhelm) would be of more benefit across all WS, not just Fudo.
    (0)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyfinger View Post
    My point being there's too many JA's for WS use, not to mention it not benefiting relic owners in the slightest. A job trait with TP Bonus or better more - WS DMG % (Much like overwhelm) would be of more benefit across all WS, not just Fudo.

The save TP benefits Amano but otherwise yeah...

SAM is a TP spamming monster atm and this just gives you an auto shaved hit for the next WS.
    (0)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Sophocles
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    I think that this JA leaves a lot more to be desired. Only a one time WS? I think it is possible that the recast can be lowered to like three minutes. SAM needs something a little better than this. I think something like an Auto-Regain trait might be better.
    (0)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophocles View Post
    I think that this JA leaves a lot more to be desired. Only a one time WS? I think it is possible that the recast can be lowered to like three minutes. SAM needs something a little better than this. I think something like an Auto-Regain trait might be better.
    If you think auto regain is better then this JA then you need to re-evaluate your understanding. regain at best might let you drop a store tp slot and even then it might not even do that. This ja is very strong, dropping its JA would be good if you play sam but its already borderline the best JA in this update from what i have read. maybe with merits at 99 you can lower timers
    (1)

Character
    Evildgnker
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 96
    No one is saying that that this JA is weak WHEN you can use it. I do think it is a great addition to our bag of tricks. That being said, SAM is still lacking as a dd in comparison to war and mnk. With lackluster dot and WS dmg all sam has going for it is WS frequency. An Auto-Regain trait for SAM would further increase WS frequency.
    (1)

Player
    meh perhaps in abyssea our ws damage and dot pails but thats not the end all be all, besides isnt that the point of samurai? high ws frequency and supplementing our damage with SC's the unfortunate side to that is in zerg situations its hard for us to pull off the optimal skill chain combination.

only annoying thing is keeping track of all our ja cool downs without a third party app.
    (1)

Character
    Brayenn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    exact;y, high ws frequency, they arnt tailored to be the brute. regain will NOT further our ws frequency at all, unless it gives us so much to maybe reach a 4-hit build? lol

As others have said a smaller tp bonus trait or something would of been better because we are a bit overloaded with ja that are all centered around WS
    (0)

Character
    Rearden
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 1
    If you think SAM needs anything, you never played SAM at 75 cap.

SAM is still the beast it was at 75 cap, it's just now a Masamune is a standard piece of equipment, much like the Hagun was.

If you're worried about WAR's and MNK's, maybe take a step out of Abyssea? Abyssea's only use is to get weapons, anything more and you're probably doing it wrong.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast