Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Character
    Colliex
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    well it looks like tommorrow's the big day, and as far as I know this ability as it is in its current state is going too be implemented...all I can say is adleast some of us tried to get SE to improve this stinking ability
    (0)

Character
    Nikashi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yeah, I'm not keeping my finger crossed for anything, but we'll see if they changed anything with SD when they release the update notes...
    (0)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    tbh I'll probably forget that we even have it and never use it.
    (3)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    tbh I'll probably forget that we even have it and never use it.
    Yep, pretty much. :\

The only thing good we've gotten is Absorb-Attri, so we weren't totally gypped this time. But when it came to Scarlet Delirium, all SE could give us was a big "screw your suggestions; deal with it." Just goes to show that indifference makes a big difference indeed.
    (3)

Character
    Zoner
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzacoatl View Post
    Yep, pretty much. :\

The only thing good we've gotten is Absorb-Attri, so we weren't totally gypped this time. But when it came to Scarlet Delirium, all SE could give us was a big "screw your suggestions; deal with it." Just goes to show that indifference makes a big difference indeed.
    and yet SE is bending over backwards for SCH...
    (1)

Character
    Nikashi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that SE is drooling over SCH and focusing too much on it, and SCH is my other main. I'm glad they're making some changes to it, but I really wish they'd focus on DRK. DRK was my first job to 75, and has been my first job up to each new cap. Would be nice to see some love for it instead of seeing junk like Scarlet Delirium. It's like Dart and Quetz said; it's just more junk that's gonna be put in the corner and forgotten about.
    (2)

Character
    Quetzacoatl
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You have to admit though, SCH really needed some tuning up. How often would you bring one into Abyssea?
    (0)

Character
    Nikashi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Yeah, SCH was in need of attention, but it seemed like SE was like 'OMG SCH needs to be fixed RIGHT NOW!' with this past update. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but they should've gave other jobs that need attention the same treatment. (Not to the same extent that SCH was, but you get my point.) And, actually, I was on my SCH fairly often inside of Abyssea. Then again, it's the only mage I have leveled, so that could be part of it. I've held my own on SCH inside Abyssea both nuking and healing, though.
    (0)

Character
    Muras
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99
    I'm in a similar boat. I leveled DRK as my main, but eventually ended up doing BLU and SCH down the road. And I dunno, SCH didn't seem as bad as many people made it sound... It's a very capable nuker and healer. It can nuke as hard or harder than a BLM (under the right circumstances anyways), and as far as healing goes... SCH can easily push out 1k+ Cure IVs with rapture and cure potency gear + Aurorastorm. I've main healed and kept up with the cures without breaking a sweat at all. No MP troubles either, even outside Abyssea. ...Although I still want Cure V.

So yeah, I dunno why SE is so gung-ho about SCH and other jobs. It's like they equate our +72 attack bonus into +72% damage or something. I dunno.

But we should still keep making noise about Scarlet Delirium. I think the Devs just think we're stupid and don't know how to use it right yet, as one of the community reps relayed to us earlier. We need to keep making noise about it now that the update is over so they get the picture; We know how it's supposed to be used, and it still sucks.
    (1)

Character
    Kurdtray
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    What happened to all the fervor on the general disscusion board, it seems like everyone has just given up.
    (1)

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast