Character
    Zoner
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    bully says hi! (lol)
    I got to try out bully vs Shinryu, it was quite awsome, killed it without him managing a single attack
    (1)

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    That explains the abysmal results I had with elemental magic, I never took more than ~150 damage (~10% of my HP) in a single hit during those tests. Pretty sure I got hit with a spell for the /ra and Absorb-INT test though.

Quick test using 1k Needles with a max HP of 1580 (63.29% of my HP lost) yielded a 30.86% increase in damage. I'll check spells and magic WS tomorrow.
    (2)

Character
    Madawc
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    1. Try with Plastron equipment, see if it enhances.
    2. Try with Dread Spikes up, see if it enhances.
    (0)

Character
    Leondimas
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Madawc View Post
    1. Try with Plastron equipment, see if it enhances.
    2. Try with Dread Spikes up, see if it enhances.
    +DMG taken equipment? Interesting way to go about it I suppose.
    (0)

Character
    Madawc
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Numbers inc!

I got a Crossbow and darksteel bolts. constantly pulling off 321 dmg on mobs in North Gustaberg.
    Popping VNM "Ground Gruzzler". I wait for him to start cating quake, stone or stonega and I pop Scarlet Dilirum.

Base Rng.Dmg: 321
    Code:
    Base Rng.Dmg: 321

Indmg	Outdmg	Diff	DmgUp%	Diff%	Diff%/InDmg	

487	362	41	12.77	0.0841	0.0262

595	372	51	15.88	0.0857	0.0266

718	385	64	19.93	0.0891	0.0277

955	407	86	26.79	0.0900	0.0281
    Damage boost seems to be 8-9% of dmg taken, depending on how much damage is taken. (More dmg more %)
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Madawc mind posting your HP
    from my finding it should be around 1400ish.
    Either way i'm pretty sure the buff is based on hp% lost not hp lost

I used damage taken gear in my test and the result still stayed in trend
    (0)
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Madawc
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 90
    Its around 1800.
    (0)

"Scarlet Delirium" features the previously unused ability of turning received damage into a benefit, so we understand that players will take some time to adjust to its effects.

We added Scarlet Delirium as a technical ability that is useful when fighting very strong opponents in new content such as Voidwatch and HNMs.

In many cases, dangerous special abilities and magic that are used by the opponent can be halted by Stun, but there are instances where Stun does not work or cannot be cast due to recast timers. There are also instances where players will have to take the damage from some attacks in order to stop more powerful attacks instead.

With these difficulties and risks involved, instead of raising attack and magic attack stats, damage dealt to the opponent (*1) will receive a direct bonus of certain %(*2).

We have determined that the time period for taking damage while the ability is active at 60 seconds is too short, so we extended the period to 180 seconds.

Also, regarding players’ requests to accumulate the damage received, we thought about this at first, but since this lowers the risk involved, the bonus would have to be reduced in return. Thus, we decided against that and implemented the current specs.

The updated data is now reflected on the Test Server, so give it a shot.

*1 This includes regular attacks in addition to weapon skills.
    *2 The maximum limit for this bonus is not 20%. The limit is set much higher, and the closer you are to dying, the more damage is dealt to the opponent.
    (7)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Not to pass any actual judgement on the ability, but, a correction:

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    "Scarlet Delirium" features the previously unused ability of turning received damage into a benefit, so we understand that players will take some time to adjust to its effects.
    Afflatus Misery has a limited effect of turning received damage into a benefit. Of course, this effect is based on one hit, and is mainly used for Cura, but it can be used to slightly improve Banish potency as well.
    (2)

Character
    Nightfyre
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Also, regarding players’ requests to accumulate the damage received, we thought about this at first, but since this lowers the risk involved, the bonus would have to be reduced in return. Thus, we decided against that and implemented the current specs.
    It would have to be nerfed pretty hard to give a lower average bonus I think... Yes, there are many monsters with ridiculously damaging attacks, but there's a lot of content where you can't or won't take the kind of high damage needed to unlock this ability's potential. It won't even be worth using most of the time as is and may not even be worth using in the appropriate situations since you'll just cap hate faster and get wrecked or be forced to lower your damage output.
    (5)

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast