Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Why don't they just give us cool versions of Abyssal Drain, and Abyssal Strike like Zeid has.
    (0)

Character
    Finuve
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Erecia View Post
    You guys get an ability with no downsides, and you get it just by leveling up and don't have to pay 3-5 mil for a scroll or wait weeks for the price to drop, when all of the jobs I got received either nothing whatsoever or gained abilities that have huge downsides, and you're still complaining about how much SE hates DRK.

I hate the people that play this job. So much.
    oh look another WAR that has no idea what they are talking about
    (2)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscoffey View Post
    All the while you are riding out warrior and still just as naive about dark as every other poster that comes in spouting "emo dark". How about you try out the dark comparing it to your other jobs before starting this path of ignorance. I have every job that i care to level up and, as such, I can comment on the various pros/cons of each from my perspective opinion. The only damn reason any of the melee having critical hit weaponskills outside abyssea see such lower numbers is due to the fact they fail at critical builds. This blind sheep following ideology gets old.

and the Bull shit posts start ..................

you can only gear for crits so much and no amount of gear in this entire game will even do what Raized ruins does, and thats speaking for just RR one atma............. out of three....

and not going to reply to the obvious troll above this.
    (0)

Character
    Zoner
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    and the Bull shit posts start ..................

you can only gear for crits so much and no amount of gear in this entire game will even do what Raized ruins does, and thats speaking for just RR one atma............. out of three....

and not going to reply to the obvious troll above this.
    I'm sorry to tell ya Jar, but your the troll in this case
    (2)

Character
    Limlight
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Give me raging rush on drk and I'll make it work in any situation and work very well.

had some fun with SD while doing animated shield for some friends. Timed it just right 5-6 times (shield bash only did about 1300 to me in my pdt gear, leaving me with 400ish hp) after that holy crap did I start to hit hard. If you don't suck you can make this ability work until they hopefully fix it, and if they don't I'll make it work regardless. It's another tool, stop your bitching and suck less people.
    (1)

Character
    Dirtyfinger
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    Give me raging rush on drk and I'll make it work in any situation and work very well.

had some fun with SD while doing animated shield for some friends. Timed it just right 5-6 times (shield bash only did about 1300 to me in my pdt gear, leaving me with 400ish hp) after that holy crap did I start to hit hard. If you don't suck you can make this ability work until they hopefully fix it, and if they don't I'll make it work regardless. It's another tool, stop your bitching and suck less people.

Yeah i've found the ability to be quite useful, did a bunch of WoE yesterday, with all the 1500 AoE spam in the new fluxes i was getting some very nice SD procs. Should work well in VW too.
    (1)
    Masamune
    Arma up next!

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Critical hit weaponskills with the proper fTP and mods make leaps and bounds damage over higher modified weaponskills. Once you realize that you are capping out attack or at least minimum gains compared to stats or crits/DA/TA rates it really sheds new light upon what you can do. I don't need any atma to build a critical build Jar. That is where you and every other melee that believes they understand criticals outside abyssea fail. There are numerous gear pieces that jack up your rate and when combined with other DA/TA pieces its quite overwhelming what you can do outside. I am not listing all this gear because if you even have an ounce of research you would have realized what I already know already about these critical weaponskills.
    (0)

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Chriscoffey View Post
    Critical hit weaponskills with the proper fTP and mods make leaps and bounds damage over higher modified weaponskills. Once you realize that you are capping out attack or at least minimum gains compared to stats or crits/DA/TA rates it really sheds new light upon what you can do. I don't need any atma to build a critical build Jar. That is where you and every other melee that believes they understand criticals outside abyssea fail. There are numerous gear pieces that jack up your rate and when combined with other DA/TA pieces its quite overwhelming what you can do outside. I am not listing all this gear because if you even have an ounce of research you would have realized what I already know already about these critical weaponskills.
    Think this guy got wooshed

also enter key forum-ed much?
    (0)

Character
    Darkchris
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Troll much buddy because unless you can argue anything against what I'm presenting you are just another troll clouded in your own hole in the ground. For the record you are in the minority in most of your views about dark just as a reminder. If you can't attack my stance at least you have the dignity to attack my paragraph structure. Well played ad hominem lad well played indeed.
    (2)

Character
    Urteil
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

My perfect ability to execute it doesn't change the fact its a poorly thought out ability.

And sucks.
    (0)

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast