Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    3min voke? Does it generate significant enmity?
    (0)

Player
    insaniac's op. He said it had 70% the enmity of a voke.
    (0)

Character
    Aldiel
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I'm no THF but this is as good a place as any to say this:

Listen Dev's, we know you are working hard, we know this is what you came up with and to have it be so widely rejected as little more than basically useless might hurt your feelings but your player base loves you... Listen to them.

Thank you.
    (3)
    Nihonjin ga daisuki desu hohoho! m(_ _)m

Character
    Fancyone
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    im in the uk having trouble getting on the test site after all the downloading and extracting still cant get on any suggestions ppl
    (0)

Character
    Kaliyah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yeah, bully is horrible. Most times it doesn't intimidate at all before wearing off and if it does..then it maybe intimidates once or twice. Having a hard time seeing the utility of a ability that hardly functions.

As for FANCY60, what problem are you running into and possibly would be better to post something in the test server section to get help. I know currently the POL shortcut doesn't work, will always give you a network error unless you click Final Fantasy XI. At least it does that to me. Other than that I haven't had any trouble with getting logged on, but a friend of mine says that connection speeds are a little nasty where she is (italy).
    (0)

So it doesn't even outright freeze it like when we get hit by Terror?

(0)

Character
    Komori
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Of course not, it works like the weakest paralyze and wears off in 30 seconds. It's only upside is it may be more potent in an alliance rather than in solo situations. And the recast is 5 mins (maybe moved to 3).
    (0)

The recast time for Bully has been reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes, and while active, the effects of Treasure Hunter are more likely to increase. (However, the probability of the opponent being intimidated is lowered in correlation to the number of players involved in the battle.)

The updated data is now reflected on the Test Server, so please give it a shot.
    (5)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Character
    Nebo
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    The recast time for Bully has been reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes, and while active, the effects of Treasure Hunter are more likely to increase. (However, the probability of the opponent being intimidated is lowered in correlation to the number of players involved in the battle.)

The updated data is now reflected on the Test Server, so please give it a shot.
    Wait...what? They lowered the intimidation rate?
    (1)

I don't really understand implementing this ability. What I thought would be given to thief, and what I thought would fit thief pretty well was the ability ninjas got. can't you just give thief Perfect Parry instead? Something like 100% to parry the first attack, 80% to parry the next, lowering chance with each attack, first failed parry makes the ability end. Or have the chance of parrying multiple attacks depend on your parrying skill in some way or other.
    (1)

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast