Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
    To those asking for bully on /THF: Really. Enough is enough. DDs are already good enough with Sneak Attack and Trick Attack, that giving them bully just makes them too overpowered so no. It's time to let the THF shine again like they used to.
    (0)
    Last edited by Suirieko; 09-13-2011 at 08:41 PM.

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    It's about THF bringing more to the table in party play. It wouldn't make any DD other than SAM/THF any more powerful because of the ability to SA and overwhelm at the same time. It would just let them SATA more reliably. Hardly anyone subs THF anymore anyway.
    (2)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Besides, what's wrong with making alternative sub jobs more viable?
    (2)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Suirieko View Post
    To those asking for bully on /THF: Really. Enough is enough. DDs are already good enough with Sneak Attack and Trick Attack, that giving them bully just makes them too overpowered so no. It's time to let the THF shine again like they used to.
    Last I checked, Bully is still THF main only (I'm referring to the ability, not the effect). Basically, if it worked on /THF, it would still be the THF dealing all that extra damage by buffing the party, not just the party members.

Something people forget in their quest for bigger numbers is that the biggest damage dealing class in the game is a clear toss up between Bard, White Mage, and Red Mage - the two most important things for damage in this game are Haste, and surviving, probably in that order. Sure, in rare circumstances you might be able to zerg a fight without cures or Haste but ultimately, all the damage is being dealt by the people who make it happen.

Although I think it would be more interesting to allow Bully work for /THF, perhaps there was a balance reason for this SE didn't mention. Perhaps it would make Thief main too powerful or something like that, I really don't know. It is really cool it works on other THF mains in your party however, for reasons mentioned earlier, even if it doesn't work on /THFs.
    (3)

Character
    Solbadgirl
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by DebbieGibson View Post
    They probably aren't responding to that because TH does work and there is no bug or issue with it at all.
    Good time to say I told you so?
    (0)

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28