Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Coming back from a long hiatus and my monk is now 99(but still wearing 75 gear; ie: hiadate/destroyers/BB/ etc etc). Obviously other then working on Emp+2 is there anything else I can pickup in the short/long term?
    (0)

Grotesque Cesti (Auction House) or Taurine Cesti (drop from Indrik) should be the very first thing. Look into magian weapons after that.

Along with Emp+2, look into relic+2 pieces. Particularly hands, but feet/head/legs are all situationally useful.

You'll most likely want to merit Shijin Spiral (unless you have other jobs of higher priority), so also look into getting some good dex gear pieces for that.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Flux 15: You only need to kill the last boss to win, so it's not as hard as it initially seems. Don't have anyone actually in a party due to party hate from the mobs. If you form a party once everyone is at the last boss, leave 1 person out of the party for when you see 'a fiend thirsts for blood!'.
    Does Ventriloquy hate-wipe work on the adds? Or will they deagro, then move to boss anyway?
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Does Ventriloquy hate-wipe work on the adds? Or will they deagro, then move to boss anyway?
    I'm not sure about this, sorry. My PUP is only level 30.
    As soon as you take hate on a mob, it stops making it's way towards the boss. If you're not in a party, de-agroing will cause it to go back.
    (0)

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    In normal Vana'Diel, all Vent does is transfer the hate on the current target between Auto/Master, nothing else.. Extra mobs will still attack original target, once the target is down they will go passive (for a few seconds) then wander to their approx starting location.

If ye be referring to Wake of Echoes though I can't provide an answer, as I ney find myself in these events. Apologies~
    (Done it ONCE when they "adjusted" the time of which you can re-enter, on RDM.)

(`・ω・´)
    (0)

Character
    Peldin
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    If ye be referring to Wake of Echoes though I can't provide an answer, as I ney find myself in these events.
    Someone's been watching too much "Pirates of the Caribbean" I think.
    (0)

Character
    Dawezy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    (●⌒∇⌒●) わーい

Been ages since I seen that lol, I muddle my words around at work too! confuses customers~

Draggin it off topic ^^; my bad.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5