Thread: Glavoid Shells

Glavoid Shells

I'm posting this thread in both the THF and WAR sections to reach the main players who will have done this....

What's the best method to farm the shells for Ukon/Twashtar?

I assume that war + staff spamming amber procs to farm the KIs from gold chests is faster than getting the NMs?

Can multiple glavoids be brewed efficiently, or is it too hard to ensure that you don't cure 1 of them? (by this I mean 1 person pops a brew while 3 ppl pop glavoid, then just spam Aolian edge to take down all 3 quickly. If all 3 are popped at exactly the same time, they should cast spells in sync to make this easier?)

If multiple Glavoids are possible, will the brew last long enough to hold the brew on a chest while waiting for the ??? to reappear and get another 3 people to pop glavoids and brew them as well? 6 Glavoids for 1 brew would be great XD. Though kind of hard to control the loot I guess >.>

If it can't be brewed multiple at once, what is the fastest setup to knock him down multiple times in a row? Obviously involving a THF for the shells.
    (0)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Glavoid is easy to brew but you don't wanna do 3 at a time. The pool can fill up with his shitty gear and force shells out if you kill them all at the same time. Generally if you use an AE within the first few seconds of popping it will force BW during which he doesn't cast or TP. The only complication is that he picks a random immunity to either Magic damage or Weapon damage during BW. Weapon damage includes Elemental WSs so if you can brew on RDM and have someone else TH that would be best so you can nuke or WS during BW. With a RDM brewing you can safely do 4. With a THF if you get screwed on immunities a 4th could be risky. The immunities can complicate brewing multiple glavoids at the same time as well.

As for farming. A combination of AoE burning and actual NM killing works best. Burn for a couple hours or until everyone has adze/minochao KIs, since there is almost always competition for those NMs, and then kill what you have to to finish off sets.
    (0)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓