Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Jar View Post
    they are unrivaled for single hit weaponskills because fTP is the base damage of your weaponskill
    for multi hit 4~ for the most part there are better pieces.
    Hmmm... it basically adds the same amount of DMG when in reguard of multihit.

It adds 0.1ftp to the first hit.
    So it adds 0.1 X Mod X pdif(cratio or w/e ya use for atkvdef)
    Makes no odds if the weapon does more hits.

For example guillotine vs torcleaver increase
    Torcleaver is easy 0.1+4.75 = 4.85 a 2.1% increase in DMG
    For guillotine is 1 hit at 0.85 then 3 at 1.0 so overall it's (0.85+1.0+1.0+1.0) X Mod X pdif
    so u can consider the ftp of Guillotine as 3.85 and +0.1 to that is a 2.5% increase

And yes there Da and the acc bonus to consider but just saying it's a single hit as your reason isn't really justified.

Imo it comes alot more to do with the mod and base dmg of the the weapon.

For example to add 2% to Torcleaver with 110 DMG and 100 vit overall u'd need
    110 + 0.6(100) = 170*1.02 = 173 base DMG
    3/0.6 = 5 VIT

Which prolly mean Apathy collar (9VIT) will beat the gorget unless i missed something and alot of numbers were estimates either way w/e not that fussed

And Ganesha's Mala prolly is the best overall since it has 4 VIT and 2% Quad attack
    2% quad attack = 2% chance to add 3.00 ftp to a weapon (basically)
    2% * 3.00 = 0.06 (so just under what gorget adds but the 4 VIT prolly makes up for it)
    (0)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 06-15-2011 at 06:19 AM.
    Main : 99 DRK
    Subs : 99 SMN COR SCH MELEEWHM
    Server : Ragnarök
    Relics : 95 Ragnarok and 95 Apoc
    Ironic that when i was young i never had enough video games but now i have too many and not enough time to play them .

Character
    Lugat
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezeak View Post
    Hmmm... it basically adds the same amount of DMG when in reguard of multihit.

It adds 0.1ftp to the first hit.
    So it adds 0.1 X Mod X pdif(cratio or w/e ya use for atkvdef)
    Makes no odds if the weapon does more hits.

For example guillotine vs torcleaver increase
    Torcleaver is easy 0.1+4.75 = 4.85 a 2.1% increase in DMG
    For guillotine is 1 hit at 0.85 then 3 at 1.0 so overall it's (0.85+1.0+1.0+1.0) X Mod X pdif
    so u can consider the ftp of Guillotine as 3.85 and +0.1 to that is a 2.5% increase

And yes there Da and the acc bonus to consider but just saying it's a single hit as your reason isn't really justified.

Imo it comes alot more to do with the mod and base dmg of the the weapon.

For example to add 2% to Torcleaver with 110 DMG and 100 vit overall u'd need
    110 + 0.6(100) = 170*1.02 = 173 base DMG
    3/0.6 = 5 VIT

Which prolly mean Apathy collar (9VIT) will beat the gorget unless i missed something and alot of numbers were estimates either way w/e not that fussed

And Ganesha's Mala prolly is the best overall since it has 4 VIT and 2% Quad attack
    2% quad attack = 2% chance to add 3.00 ftp to a weapon (basically)
    2% * 3.00 = 0.06 (so just under what gorget adds but the 4 VIT prolly makes up for it)
    that was more to name that for most multi hits there is a known piece (like bale choker for guil) that is better
    (0)

Character
    Fyreus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 98
    I dunno why i was putting fTP inside the middle of the formula... that's what messed me up there. Dunno how i wrote it down wrong twice lol. The other problem that i had was looking at the vit loss with some neck/belt swaps since i couldn't exactly tell how close/over fSTR i was compared to avarage mobs and vs the stronger types of mobs around.
    (0)
    Last edited by Fyreus; 06-15-2011 at 07:34 AM.

k been awhile since posted back here but dundundundun 90 caladbolg finally!

looking to perfect gear for ws builds (all the below are assuming LR up an inside abyssea for criticism sake as i know i could use tweaking in there); averaging about 2.3-2.6k with rcb an Lr up

cala90/pole/xx/bombcore
    twilight/snow/bale/brutal
    ares/heafoc/spiral/raja
    athel/snow/bale+2/bale+2

any an all suggestions/critic'ing etc will be happily appreciated an thx for any responses
    edited in: avg attack with this is probably around 1150 i think (rr/apoc/a&o atma)
    (0)
    Respect given turns into respect shown.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11