Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Mortechai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Torcleaver numbers.

Hey guys, I'am starting my Caladbolg and I'am looking to get some data on Torcleaver just to make myself happy. Wiki is sparse in terms of raw data so I figured I'd come ask here. I'am looking for screenshots of damage numbers, atma setups and gear used during the weaponskill if at all possible. Thanks in advance for any information provided .
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I don't have any screen shots but with WoE Version.

In abyssea with i can do 2-4k /SAM using Griffion claw, VV and Smiting blow/mounted champ(VIT mod)

With /THF and RR + Griffion claw i have gotten spikes of up to 6-7k with the avg being around 5.5k (3rd atma is usally smiting blow or sea daugter)

Outside abyssea u can get it to avg 1.5-2kish i think /SAM and get like 4k with /THF

Edit : Gear wise i use Twilight head, Adaman Body, the +12 STR hands, AF3+2 Legs/feet, Raja + Vit ring,Brutal + Bale Earring , 20 attack 3% Da back, and Warwolf belt.

U'd want to use Twilight or Ares body over Adaman and for belt i sometime use the Aqualine belt for the ftp boost.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rezeak; 03-11-2011 at 07:25 AM.

Character
    Ashmulder
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    In abyssea, dmg can vary a lot depending on what you fight (low 500 to 5000 /sam) usually if its a mob with a lot of defense, your dmg is gonna take a hit.

outside abyssea id say 2k is my average still /sam

For atma depending on the situation ill use either VV,RR<apoc,smithing blow,griphon claw or mounted champion.

this is all with lvl 85 caladbolg
    (0)
    0/3 Spelunker Hat

Character
    Mortechai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I have twilight body and head right now with a fairly wide selection of +vit gear that I use on my war for steel cyclone. Just trying to get a rough idea of what Torc's dmg should be like for me. Ya'll data is right on the mark as far as my expectations, appreciate it . Id really love for others to post screens though XD. Then I'd be in heaven.
    (0)

My Torcleavers sucks way beyond comprehension >_> seriously, ask Zicdeh, Gradd and Raen, the people trying tohelp me out with my Torcleaver numbers.

I'm at 340 GS skill and the DMG seems VERY jumpy and random.
    Sometimes peaks as high as 2.7k (couldn't go past that). At times it goes back to 500.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/196245

^
    Gear I'm currently using, needs more work though I admit.
    (0)

Character
    Ashmulder
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Seoha View Post
    My Torcleavers sucks way beyond comprehension >_> seriously, ask Zicdeh, Gradd and Raen, the people trying tohelp me out with my Torcleaver numbers.

I'm at 340 GS skill and the DMG seems VERY jumpy and random.
    Sometimes peaks as high as 2.7k (couldn't go past that). At times it goes back to 500.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/196245

^
    Gear I'm currently using, needs more work though I admit.
    Like i said in my previous post if the mob in abyssea your fighting has high def, you torcleaver dmg will take a hit.

your gear seems ok, your focusing on att, and putting vit and str on slot where they are available, just a question is 2.7k your best dmg on a normal mob or nms?
    (0)
    0/3 Spelunker Hat

Character
    Mortechai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You guys also seem to be foucusing alot on +str. Wouldnt a greater focus on the WS's vit modifier yield higher average damage?
    (0)

Character
    Ashmulder
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortechai View Post
    You guys also seem to be foucusing alot on +str. Wouldnt a greater focus on the WS's vit modifier yield higher average damage?
    Not on str on attack, unlike spinnin slash, torcleaver doesn t get ahuge att boost, and also theres the fact drk doesn t have that much vit gear to rely on. so basically gear with att and vit on (Twilight helm) are best.
    (0)
    0/3 Spelunker Hat

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Like i said in my previous post if the mob in abyssea your fighting has high def, you torcleaver dmg will take a hit.

your gear seems ok, your focusing on att, and putting vit and str on slot where they are available, just a question is 2.7k your best dmg on a normal mob or nms?
    I honestly don't remember, I'm sorry.
    I'm thinking 2.7k was my highest on a normal mob.
    I haven't fought too many NM's as DRK since I got my Caladbolg to be very honest.
    (0)

Character
    Rezeak
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    What atmas you using?

I find Griffin Claw + VV + Apoc on /SAM really good and u should get 3-4k when u proc a triple attack.

I had a few 3k with just VV RR and Griffion last night without SA (wasn't at 100% tp tho)

As for Gear i agree on the capping attack with gear then using atmas to boost the base DMG (Griffin/Mounted champ/Smiting blow)
    (0)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast