Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    612 wharf ave next to the gentlemen's club.
    Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by hiko View Post
    this doesn't make any sense and doesnt match missing piece

increase eva and lower accu match the missing piece but doesnt make any sense as a war JA
    Actual lower acc was my first idea but thought to many ppl would scream foul! Tho if you took hate and ditch acc for a evade boost, would give you a small window to lower VE while still landing a occasional blow. Maybe a small 30 second window/trade off would be idea.
    (0)

Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarrister View Post
    War doesn't need anything. It's perfectly fine where it is. Just take Defender merits away and give us something useful, like Retaliation merits that people would actually consider using.
    This is a forum for suggestion, and while you may be content with the way things are it doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't suggest something new. I'm actually kind of surprise more war's wouldn't be interested in a extra defensive option.
    I under stand War is pretty uber atm. And i'd agree with you war needs very little these day's as far as damage output goes. We have defender and some would say retaliation, but when it comes to retaliation I beg to differ on it being consider a defensive option. All it does is allow us to output more damage to kill faster. It seems more offensive than defensive to me. I don't think a small defensive measure to help us when a healer goes down or is unable to get to us is a bad thing. I would expected something like this to balance out so it couldn't be abused. But to also keep in that fine war tradition of a trade off.
    I'm sure retaliation with be address in tier 3 merits.
    (1)

Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamoa View Post
    No thanks. War isn't about evading, you want to evade attacks then play nin. I'd rather take a hit and retaliate for 1k+ damage.
    I would too, but your no good dead or weak if your healer can't get to you or is down. a small defensive measure to keep you up and running in a pinch isn't a bad idea. I not suggesting a evasive war just something small to help when it looks like that heal isn't coming soon enough.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by tyrantsyn View Post
    Actual lower acc was my first idea but thought to many ppl would scream foul! Tho if you took hate and ditch acc for a evade boost, would give you a small window to lower VE while still landing a occasional blow. Maybe a small 30 second window/trade off would be idea.
    This is a forum for suggestion, and while you may be content with the way things are it doesn't mean the rest of us shouldn't suggest something new. I'm actually kind of surprise more war's wouldn't be interested in a extra defensive option.
    I under stand War is pretty uber atm. And i'd agree with you war needs very little these day's as far as damage output goes. We have defender and some would say retaliation, but when it comes to retaliation I beg to differ on it being consider a defensive option. All it does is allow us to output more damage to kill faster. It seems more offensive than defensive to me. I don't think a small defensive measure to help us when a healer goes down or is unable to get to us is a bad thing. I would expected something like this to balance out so it couldn't be abused. But to also keep in that fine war tradition of a trade off.
    I'm sure retaliation with be address in tier 3 merits.
    I would too, but your no good dead or weak if your healer can't get to you or is down. a small defensive measure to keep you up and running in a pinch isn't a bad idea. I not suggesting a evasive war just something small to help when it looks like that heal isn't coming soon enough.
    The button to the right of the "Reply with quote" button, allows you to tick all the threads that you want to reply to, then click the "Reply with quote" button to post and it will quote them all (as seen in this post). saves you making 3 separate posts, minutes apart.
    (0)

Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Noted. sorry about that.
    (0)

Noted. sorry about that.
    No worries. I'm glad you took it as the helpful advice it was meant as, rather than thinking I was just being pedantic.
    (0)

Character
    Tyrantsyn
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Nah i'm not that kind of guy.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3