Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well, I went and checked my old DE test data, then went to DE holy a bunny with no gear to check if DE dmg calcs have changed at all.

Old DE holy
    Target:wild rabbit
    82 MND,
    no gear 918 dmg

New DE holy. same stats/target, 918 dmg.

So DE's dmg calulations haven't changed at all. Getting a 7k holy still isn't easy, since you have to catch it when the dominion bonus to cruor buffs are at their peak. But it's still possible.

Hoping for Holy II soon. Cause that's gonna hit really really hard. lol

As for other spells, I'd love Flash II, Flashga, etc. And a divine based migawari-esque spell would be great. Or even something scherzo-like.
    (2)

Player
    On the bright side, from my tests it seems PLD has Defense Bonus VI at 91. Wooo..
    (3)

Player
    It be nice for paladin too have Flash II @ least too make everyone happy!
    Flash! Flash II!
    (2)

Character
    Aldiel
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Camate, man.... Please brother... Another defense bonus..... This is such a shame, can we please have something else? Please!
    (1)
    Nihonjin ga daisuki desu hohoho! m(_ _)m

Player
    Defense Bonus..... ugh.... aye yay yay.
    Might as well have given us

-Blank Stare
    Job ability
    Grants 100% of nothing, lasts 5 minutes, recast 5 minutes.
    (4)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Doesn't EVERY major update leave a few jobs unchanged? There are 20 jobs; you can't add to each of them every time. Monk gets absolutely nothing this time around, and I'm fine with that.
    (1)

Character
    Morwaine
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 90
    Well
    90 Monk > Impetus.
    90 Paladin > Sepulcher.
    kthx.

I'm fine with Monk not getting anything because they got a lot already. Paladin on the other hand...
    (2)
    "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Character
    Aldiel
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Take away counter and martial arts and make h2h damage half of what it is, then you would know what we are dealing with here. With a sword and a shield if I dump everything I have on something like Uhledeshi, let's just say, and a MNK does the same from the start, who will end up with hate?

The MNK.

Principle role of MNK is to do damage not hold hate

Principle role of PLD is to hold hate.

Our job does not work as intended.

Help.
    (1)

Character
    Aldiel
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    And @Morwy EXACTLY!

We haven't gotten anything good added since Enlight, and we don't even get a spell this time? Why not?

We need something that gives us a decisive advantage in what our job was intended to do without being sub job-locked to get it. Where is the Warrior part of Paladin? We are warriors that learned white magic through meditation. Did we forget how to provoke through alcoholism?

It's more fun to play a job that works right, and we are all passionate about PLD, we just need to be heard and a 1minute ability with a 5 minute Recast is not helping.

Lower Palisade recast to 3 minutes like you did Bully and give us Flash 2 so we can have 2 short recast hate tool without subbing WAR, that's all we need, please Devs, please Camate, throw us a bone, make the job fun again instead of a lolJob or a chore.

Thank you so much for every second of your time reading these Camate, I know your job can't be easy.
    (1)

Character
    Ahrana
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    I'm going to say tha the problems with paladin aren't caused by lack of tools, it's by how the enmity system hasn't scaled well past 75. Adding another ability that doesn't address the core problem isn't going to fix the problem.
    (2)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast