Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    DE was boosted last month and then nerfed. 7K holy before the nerf is nothing special.
    You could also A.edge 50-70 mobs for 9-11k with divine emblem up. that too has been nerfed.
    if you insist on a screenshot i could check if I took any. But this isn't regarded as unknown info. I think there was a thread about it on either BG or FFXIAH.

But post nerf, I call bullsh!t on anyone saying they did a 7k holy.
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I don't read BG or FFXIAH, and I'm sure there are others who are just like me who would like to see some proof. Condescending makes a great case for you though, keep it up.
    (2)

Player
    I'll search. and I don't see how offering to search for it or providing an FYI is Condescending.
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I did request proof, and you dismissed it initially, implying that I should just take your word for it. Sorry, but I'm not a child, I don't just take things that people say on forums as gospel without something to back it up.
    (2)

Player
    One of my first tests. Wasn't using any MAB atmas. The atmas used here are VV/Sea Daughter/RR.
    The best Atma combination, I would learn, was Hell's Guard, Ultimate, Cosmos.(more than doubles AE dmg)
    (1)

Character
    Anonymous
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    This makes me wonder if it was actually a nerf and not a mistake that cost a young programer his job. Either way, it's very interesting.
    (1)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed View Post
    One of my first tests. Wasn't using any MAB atmas. The atmas used here are VV/Sea Daughter/RR.
    The best Atma combination, I would learn, was Hell's Guard, Ultimate, Cosmos.(more than doubles AE dmg)
    Do you mean Gales?
    (1)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    About that 7k holy... http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/58921

The DE nerf shouldn't have affected this at all. All the fix did was make DE stop working on Aeolian edge.

BTW, as noted in the screenshot, this is hardly normal dmg. I was stacking ever possible advantage. Atma, day/obi, mab/divine/mnd gear, and holy circle on an undead mob.

Considering the ten minute timer, it's pretty worthless. Just damn fun.

As for post nerf dmg.. well it's lightsday now I'll go pull out some gear and see what things look like now.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagen View Post
    Do you mean Gales?
    yes. thanks for that. hell's guard/ultimate/cosmos is what i use for cataclysm spam i think, that or beyond.
    (1)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Martel View Post
    About that 7k holy... http://www.ffxiah.com/screenshots/58921

The DE nerf shouldn't have affected this at all. All the fix did was make DE stop working on Aeolian edge.
    This and all the rest of what Martel said. I think I may have been confusing, but yeah, I didn't mean to say 7k damage was normal, just the limit.

I certainly hope that 7k can still be reached currently, even if it is rare, since it is a ten minute ability, and you aren't reaching this outside Abyssea, but who knows, it could have been hit with AE spam.

Getting Holy II (I understand it supposedly deals 2x the damage of Holy in its current form) would make reaching high damage spike numbers much more likely.
    (1)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast