Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Hecatomb leggings +1 aren't really worth it unless you're THF main or REALLY love thf. I like thf a lot but I only got the NQ.

Inside lithe boots are better, hecatomb outside. I never play THF inside though.
    (0)

Heca+1 feet with good augments are also top tier for DRG If i recall?
    (0)

Player
    no doubt.

And talking about THF, any augmented heca piece will only be second to an HQ augmented heca. It's this good. Well, except hands. Our af pwns too much. Still, you don't really need an HQ piece, and its quite easy to get some okish augments. I for one got attack +5 str+3 on feet and attack +7 DA+2 on head with a stack of thingies i forgot the name.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    I just wanted to take this time to brag about my Heca feet +1 with +4 STR and +5 att. I would post my epeen in the proper BG thread but I don't have an account there so you guys will have to deal with it.
    Since this is a discussion about getting the most bang for your TP buck (in your foot slot at least), have at.

If you really want to help out, get us some screencaps of good damage while using them, and while you are at it, post a picture of the boots with the stats. I don't think it could hurt in the least to get a solid argument for the +1 if there are good augments for it.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2