Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feet slot for WS

I finally got Maat's Cap, so no longer have to hold onto bounding boots for lower jobs. Being low on inv slots (THX + BLM fill both my inv and my sack and some of my satchel too) I kept onto lol lvl7 feet until now.

However, it's time to mule them and get something of a higher level and more powerful. The question is... what?

Please post a few different options, in case I don't have access to whichever Einherjar/Salvage/Sky/Limbus/Viodwatch/Dynamis etc. they come from. And even if I have, it keeps it helpful for others who don't.

Many thanks guys and gals^^
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Lithe Boots, obviously.

Lithe boots Rare
    [Feet] All Races
    DEF: 20 DEX +6 AGI +6
    Lv. 78 WAR / RDM / THF / PLD / DRK / BST / BRD / RNG / SAM / NIN / DRG / BLU / COR / DNC
    (0)

Character
    Arcon
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I love my Rutters, I'll never let them go, not on THF and not on WAR. They look pimping.

That aside, Lithe Boots are obviously divine when stacked with SA/TA.
    (0)
    All affirmations are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    FFXI: Leviathan > Arcon
    FFXIV: Selbina > Arcon Villiers

Quote Originally Posted by Economizer View Post
    Lithe Boots, obviously.

Lithe boots Rare
    [Feet] All Races
    DEF: 20 DEX +6 AGI +6
    Lv. 78 WAR / RDM / THF / PLD / DRK / BST / BRD / RNG / SAM / NIN / DRG / BLU / COR / DNC
    Yeah, these were the only options that I saw when I had a quick scan. I just wondered if there were other options that aren't available on AH. Possibly stacking DEX and STR? Hecatomb +1 for example? Or are they really not worth the price of the cursed item?
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I actually only suggested Lithe Boots as a bit of a joke, considering what they are in relation to the Bounding/Leaping Boots. The problem is, I don't really know what jobs/roles you are trying to fill out.

If you don't mind a lot of work, you can get individual gear for all jobs, with the AF3, since you can just store it via the porter moogles. Of course, not always will these pieces get you what you want, but for example, the AF3+2 for Thief provides great boosts for evasion tanking, gives TH+1, and AGI+15, which are decent stats for a lot of THF functions.

Edit: For some reason I totally ignored your comment about DEX and STR. Sadly, I don't know of any boots with more DEX for THF then the Lithe Boots, and STR is in pretty short supply too.
    (0)
    Last edited by Economizer; 08-28-2011 at 02:37 AM.

Character
    Kitori
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Hecatomb leggings, can also augment them with str/attk(str is pretty easy to get).
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyo View Post
    Hecatomb leggings, can also augment them with str/attk(str is pretty easy to get).
    The question is, 20k for regular, or 1 mil for the +1? 1 def 1 dex 1 str worth 980k?
    (0)

SA: Aurore Gaiters are very good.
    TA: AF3 +1/+2 feet
    WS: Hecatomb, Agrona's, Rager's Ledelsens.
    (0)

hecatomb+1 can get better Augments than NQ hecatomb by about ~1 point, So in the end you end up with 2 more STR and 1 more DEX than NQ would be getting.

that said, HQ Hecatomb with Good Augments (STR+4) are the best feet you can get. Lithe Boots are best bet in Abyssea if you can't get Hecatomb IIRC, DEX+6 goes a good way in Evisceration, and fSTR is likely going to be capped or close enough in WS Gear if you've got your proper Abyssites.

But Hecatomb+1 with good Augments wins outside for sure.... If i remember right.
    (0)

Character
    Insaniak
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I just wanted to take this time to brag about my Heca feet +1 with +4 STR and +5 att. I would post my epeen in the proper BG thread but I don't have an account there so you guys will have to deal with it.
    (0)
    ↓ Trolling sapling ↓

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast