Character
    Minkko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

The fresh scent of a new player on the wings of Bahamut.

Hello everyone! I'm glad to have joined the FF XI community and I hope to have a great time exploring the depths of this world with everyone of you. I'm a Tarutaru new to the city of Windurst and I'm searching for a friendly, mature, family-type, outgoing and just amazingly fun Linkshell to be a part of. I'm aware the current FF XI statistics about the population is indeed low and not as flourishing as before. Up to date, Bahamut, Phoenix, Asura, Shiva and a few others are the most active servers, I hope I picked the right one to join.

Furthermore, I'd like to have the opportunity of meeting fellow English speakers, Italian and/or Spanish, as I'm fluent in these languages. I'll be around Windurst following my first quests and learning on the game mechanics for the following days as I get the feel and "hang" of this amazing game. I hope to meet some of you in-game, that would be really enjoyable.

If anyone knows any information regarding if there are groups/linkshells of those languages posted above, please reply whenever possible to this thread, it would be very helpful and I'd be very grateful. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------

Now, a little about myself....

You'd find me to be around my 20's-25, currently studying and finishing my BA on criminology with minors in Philosophy and foreign Languages. I hope to finish this semester as this is my Practitioner's Course semester, quite a tough one at that but I know with hard work I'll be able to achieve it. In the end, I expect to become a crime scene investigator and to be of use within the community in order to protect society, which is why I decided to study criminology. I'm fascinated by the criminal mind and thus I study it very much like everyone ordinarily watches T.V. everyday. I'm a very friendly person, usually "Down-to-Earth" and very sociable. I like to help people allot, it's that sort of weird satisfaction you get whenever you help someone, like you achieved something. You can also find me a very relaxed and generally nonjudgmental, respectful, understanding, responsible, talkative, diligent and fair type of person, I do not mind differences nor will I judge them, differences is what makes sub-cultures grow and what helps society flourish in every way, either positive or negative, but in the end, they're all needed.

I hope I can meet some of you, very much likely would want to meet everyone, but that'll be such a quest! At any rate, glad to be a part of this community and hope to see you in-game!
    (0)

Character
    Eauijhkuu
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Salutations and welcome to Bahamut. If you need a linkshell or if you need some assistance you can hit me up ingame and I'll see if I can't hook you up with one.
    (1)
    Leapfrog Jutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by RygaenYuui View Post
    Salutations and welcome to Bahamut. If you need a linkshell or if you need some assistance you can hit me up ingame and I'll see if I can't hook you up with one.

Rygaen I'm pretty new as well but i'm looking for someone to linkshell with as well...Is that ok?
    (0)

Character
    Lordnick
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 55
    Welcome to the game! I am a returning player myself, but feel free to shoot me a tell. I usually can only play at night for 1-3 hours since I work full time and have a child. But send a tell to Lordnick if you see me on!
    (0)

LordNick...SOUNDS Awesome!!!! Do we all just start a linkshell? or how do we start this. We can always get other new people to join us too! Are you playing on PC, PS2, or XBOX 360
    (0)