Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Yeah, it's pretty great. I also use DNC/RDM on Konschtat specifically for the MDB, because I pull the Tonberries. It's too bad that Konschtat has such nice gold box items, considering how bad the zone is to cleave.
    (0)

Character
    Mystina
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrth View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty great. I also use DNC/RDM on Konschtat specifically for the MDB, because I pull the Tonberries. It's too bad that Konschtat has such nice gold box items, considering how bad the zone is to cleave.
    Try the leeches, they are the lesser of the evils there since they link very easily. the main draw back is that they a very spread out, so you'll have to work with that.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soranika View Post
    Rajas ring is as outdated as Tamas ring at this point.
    -_-....

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Yeah, instead of dealing with how spread out the leeches, efts, or funguar are, I just use tonberries. You can pull both populations at once (the mages run up to you even at 100% HP and don't deagro like flans), and they're fairly clustered and easy to pull all things considered. Admittedly, I use a WHM mule to keep me alive with C5/6 spam once I get back to camp. Tonberry Lieje is an "issue" but he's killable with cleaving Atma. I tend to pull them in my MDT/PDT hybrid gear set.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3